Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2020 7:05:22 PM EDT
Stupid mutha just closed down all bars that don't serve food and reduced Restaurants to 25% total capacity starting tomorrow, July 16th. No restaurant can survive this after barely being able to open and STAY open at 50% capacity... This is how you total the F and B economy....
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No limits on protesting and rioting, so we are good to go.

The state governments are clueless and what's even worse is that they are full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
That 25% capacity rule has to include employees too. This bullshit rule will definitely cause even more businesses to close permanently.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]
And then you have the assholes I see on social media saying, "if you people would just wear masks we wouldn't have to do this!".

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
By September he will close us down again,can't have the states business's survive this national disaster.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Washington County Commissioner Nick Sherman and various other commissioners are teaming up and suing him in the supreme court.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#6]
"Cute" thing I noticed though.

Da Wolf is interested in re-opeing schools come September.

Meanwhile the Republicon .GOV of Maryland to the south of us is in for of keeping the schools closed.

Somebody explain THAT to me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Cute" thing I noticed though.

Da Wolf is interested in re-opeing schools come September.

Meanwhile the Republicon .GOV of Maryland to the south of us is in for of keeping the schools closed.

Somebody explain THAT to me.
View Quote

That's an easy one - Wolf is a liar.  

Our district already announced the newest state guidelines mean they can only do 100% online or an option for 1 or 2 days of in-person instruction per week with the rest online.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like impeachments are moving forward.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top