Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2023 10:46:27 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
have to reload it to much. come to my place in PA with real one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Not as popular as i was with the 1919 i brought there years ago. The fudds were raging
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ZEROTHOMAS:
Not as popular as i was with the 1919 i brought there years ago. The fudds were raging
View Quote
You sure were Mr. Popularity back then. I couldn't be there that day but I do recall you detailing what happened to you here on the HTF.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:07:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: totalabuse] [#5]
Originally Posted By Demeroma:
You sure were Mr. Popularity back then. I couldn't be there that day but I do recall you detailing what happened to you here on the HTF.
View Quote

You're thinking about when Fishpaw had the man called on him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By totalabuse:

You're thinking about when Fishpaw had the man called on him.
View Quote
Oh wow, you're right, I did confuse the two incidents. I must be getting old and senile.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes that was Fishpaw. Despite what happened, they didnt learn anything when i showed up with mine. They claimed it was illegal until i explained it wasnt but refused to let me bring it there anymore unless i put a stock on it and ditched the tripod. It was the same crew that called the cops on him. Bc of him i brought paperwork explaining its legality incase someone wants to do dumb shit
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#8]
make the RO load it for you  
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#9]
fuk those communists
cant bring a legal firearm to a range attached to a military base no less ?
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I havnt been there in 10 years but im sure its probably the same shit. Either a bunch of boomers or punk ass kids who know nothing about guns.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ZEROTHOMAS:
I havnt been there in 10 years but im sure its probably the same shit. Either a bunch of boomers or punk ass kids who know nothing about guns.
View Quote

Same here. I swore I'd never go back after I got into an argument with that old guy trying to rake up my brass while I was shooting. I've heard it's better now but I have no reason to go find out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#12]
FUK THAT PLACE. rake your brass lol
i remember those kind of guys... they be there with buckets waiting for peoples brass.
i cant wait to get my own property. im done with all of this BS.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I remember seeing the 1919 there a couple times and thinking that dude has some brass ones for bringing it.  

The last couple times I went to range 14 they didn't bother us about anything, including picking up brass.  It seems to have gotten better there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#14]
To be fair, every club has dudes waiting around to pickup brass. Thats ok, but the problem is these fuckers think they are entitled to it, even to YOUR brass. Before i joined Old Bridge, i was a member at CJ. Fucking guy would yell at you for picking up brass in another pit because “Thats my brass, the board said i can come down here and pickup brass if i want to”. Like homie you painfully misunderstood. CJ also has board members walking around all day with nothing better to do than you tell at people for nothing. Too many rules in general and they HATE action pistol sports. OB you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#15]
PA ranges are getting like that also. its bullshit. so much for privacy, we the people etc.
they loooove cameras. i tell them cameras dont stop bank robberies. LOL. they think all goody too shoo's and
if anything ever happened they get an ol atta boy slap on the back for being a good ratt.

i mostly go to private property. a few close long time friends. we shoot, have fun, get or make food etc. thats it.
no fuckin commie treated like shit or brass scavengers up your ass. i had my fill of all that for 30 years. it got old.
and no its no ok they take your brass. if you leave and leave it there then sure have at it. they sit there and wait for it
with their buckets. get lost scumbags. i reload anyway and freak when anyone touches my brass.

any range that is over the top asshole i quit. im not working all week, paying dues to these clubs to
be treated like a jerkoff. they are many times out of line. there is proper ways to show people , newbies safety and be polite.
never did i go to hunter education, RSO classes etc and was told to shout at Club members. you where told jus the opposite.
never raise tensions on the range where everyone has guns.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
PA ranges are getting like that also. its bullshit. so much for privacy, we the people etc.
they loooove cameras. i tell them cameras dont stop bank robberies. LOL. they think all goody too shoo's and
if anything ever happened they get an ol atta boy slap on the back for being a good ratt.

i mostly go to private property. a few close long time friends. we shoot, have fun, get or make food etc. thats it.
no fuckin commie treated like shit or brass scavengers up your ass. i had my fill of all that for 30 years. it got old.
and no its no ok they take your brass. if you leave and leave it there then sure have at it. they sit there and wait for it
with their buckets. get lost scumbags. i reload anyway and freak when anyone touches my brass.

any range that is over the top asshole i quit. im not working all week, paying dues to these clubs to
be treated like a jerkoff. they are many times out of line. there is proper ways to show people , newbies safety and be polite.
never did i go to hunter education, RSO classes etc and was told to shout at Club members. you where told jus the opposite.
never raise tensions on the range where everyone has guns.
View Quote

Well at CJ, their excuse for the cameras were people were shooting the plate racks with rifles in the pits and destroying them, shooting signs, shooting tables etc. It absolutely happened and they have kicked people out of the club for if. OB just got cameras this year. As far as i know, nobody was doing shit like that there but everyone just wants layers of security these days. Its annoying.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#17]
its real annoying, there is no we the people. privacy etc. ranges and their Fudd bullshit can fk off.
im not paying to have my money used against me. things get shot up at ranges, umm thats to be expected.
so buy more steel. that doesnt mean everyone else has to be treated like crap. cameras dont stop bank robberys
they sure as hell arent going to stop someone shooting a target frame. thats the joke of it. i better not drive my
car the rubber tires might wear down.
its more to be Ratts. here officer this fella has a braced pistol lol  do i get a good boy snack ?
so you spent all this money on dues, and all they do is buy cameras. with YOUR money.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Yes, one club put it in the renewal you agree to being videoed and fkn audio.
no fkn way... screw

Originally Posted By NZT:
Do you sign a release form to allow "them" to video you?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#21]
no i quit. i quit any Club that is scumbags. i mostly shoot at my couple buddies properties now.
im not paying and being treated like a criminal.

Good, F*them. They kick your butt out?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2023 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Good ol' Range 14

Where feds try to entrap you with pre-bans and bolts fly out the back of Bushmaster bullpups!
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Feds lol lol , cant even just go shoot on a Military Base in peace.

Originally Posted By DWFAN:
Good ol' Range 14

Where feds try to entrap you with pre-bans and bolts fly out the back of Bushmaster bullpups!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2023 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Feds lol lol , cant even just go shoot on a Military Base in peace.

View Quote

That happened back in 2004
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#25]
absolute ridiculous
i will never go there out of principle. id rather drive four hours to shoot ten rounds.
i use to like that place. went before 1990 gun bans. and even back then there where asshole cruds
that complained you loaded a twenty round mag to twenty.

That happened back in 2004
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/20/2023 9:11:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, I move a lot further away than that.

Link Posted: 11/21/2023 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2023 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#28]
didnt have to go that far. i went about three hours.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2023 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#29]
screw Ft Fed
Cherry Lame etc etc
i refuse they use my monies against me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#31]
@BSOG1, oh my! Now that is a back yard! I can dream of my ham radio tower & dipoles there. Not to mention your own range!

Maxwell
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#32]
hell yea. my buddy down the road has Ham.
range goes to 200 yards.
Link Posted: 11/27/2023 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#33]
hell yea. my buddy down the road has Ham.
range goes to 200 yards.
View Quote
Is that a public range or private property?  I'd hate to mow that lawn with a push mower.
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#34]
private property. 50 acres. he has a LexMark zero turn mower. place is a little bit of work
to take care. but its the trade off for ultimate privacy, fuk off to scumbag gun clubs with all their jerkoff rules.
i understand safety. but many of these places take it way to far. and your paying them. i refuse my money used
against me. i go once a month for long weekends. my other friend lives up the road. and another long time friend
bought a place not far. its pretty cool gun country. i refuse to be treated like a jerkoff at places like Fort Fed. range ratt i mean 14.

Originally Posted By Demeroma:
Is that a public range or private property?  I'd hate to mow that lawn with a push mower.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2023 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Hey! LOL...

I just came across some of those pix! I was very lucky to not have that embedded in my deltoid and breaking my clavicle. We were crazy then - shooting in freezing weather and fairly deep snow.

What was the dude's handle who brought the Semi-Auto .50 Barrett? I think he purchased that when they were only $3K, and we thought that was pricey. Wonder what they go for now if you could find one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Good ol' Range 14

Hey! LOL...

I just came across some of those pix! I was very lucky to not have that embedded in my deltoid and breaking my clavicle. We were crazy then - shooting in freezing weather and fairly deep snow.

What was the dude's handle who brought the Semi-Auto .50 Barrett? I think he purchased that when they were only $3K, and we thought that was pricey. Wonder what they go for now if you could find one?

Damn right you are

I can see his face but his handle eludes me....wasn't his real name Jonas?
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#37]
DWFAN --- responding late 'cause... yes I do believe that may be correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Good ol' Range 14

Hey! LOL...

Damn right you are

I can see his face but his handle eludes me....wasn't his real name Jonas?
DWFAN --- responding late 'cause... yes I do believe that may be correct.

I still remember the look on my wife’s face after shooting the Barrett.

Cheshire cat smile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top