Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2017 2:28:45 PM EDT
Just lost power for the first time in a couple years (Cheyenne). Guessing there's a downed powerline  somewhere due to the wind.

Link Posted: 11/20/2017 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup. Bike ride with the dog sucked tonight.  Wind beat the hell out of my west facing classroom windows all day.

Of course, we can be thankful neither of us lives in Clark.  110mph today.  

Only 30 miles away from my location.
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup. Bike ride with the dog sucked tonight.  Wind beat the hell out of my west facing classroom windows all day.

Of course, we can be thankful neither of us lives in Clark.  110mph today.  

Only 30 miles away from my location.
View Quote
Wow!  Yeah, 110 is something I'd like to never feel or encounter.  Someone had told me the USWeather Service claimed 82mph as a high gust in the Cheyenne area last Monday.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Today is another hold on to your car door day.  
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Today is another hold on to your car door day.  
View Quote
Ya, our Rawlins driver called me this morning and said he was coming over to Cheyenne to grab a load of diesel for Wamsutter. Said when he went over earlier with a gas load, that the wind was pushing him around loaded.

I'm sitting down here in Aurora CO waiting in line for a Cheyenne diesel load, and it's dead calm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top