Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2018 3:48:37 PM EDT
In Oklahoma?  

DirtyHandsRob and I are heading to OK on Oct 26th to compete in the Twilight Run & Gun.  It's a 5K run combined with a 2 gun match.  The Friday night event (which we're doing) is night vision only during the shooting stages, with visible light allowed for navigation while running.  Saturday night allows visible light for the entire course.  You can either shoot rifle/pistol or PCC, and you have to carry all your gear through the entire course.

If anyone is interested in going let me know and you can ride along.  We have room for two more people, so the more people that go the cheaper it'll be to split the gas.  We're taking my camper so we'll have a place to crash Friday night, and then we're planning on coming back Saturday.

Registration link:

https://practiscore.com/twilight-run-n-gun-1/register
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. Should be fun, minus the running part.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep. Should be fun, minus especially the running part.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top