Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2020 7:25:09 PM EDT
I know we have someone with one. Just wondering if that was you I went by earlier today on US-30. Kind of looked like a derailment happened in between Hanna and Medicine Bow. I was in the fuel tanker that went by as whoever it was, was getting back on 30 heading back towards Hanna.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You weren't caught up in the I80 pileup, were you? I run from Rawlins to Brownhole (Wamsutter) sometimes twice a day. I was getting short of hours and Chancey was playing at the Beacon Sat. night so I took Sunday off.

Quoted:
I know we have someone with one. Just wondering if that was you I went by earlier today on US-30. Kind of looked like a derailment happened in between Hanna and Medicine Bow. I was in the fuel tanker that went by as whoever it was, was getting back on 30 heading back towards Hanna.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You weren't caught up in the I80 pileup, were you? I run from Rawlins to Brownhole (Wamsutter) sometimes twice a day. I was getting short of hours and Chancey was playing at the Beacon Sat. night so I took Sunday off.
View Quote
@nefj40

No, but our Rawlins driver was stuck behind the Eastbound wreak for hours. Think the Westbound one was the worse out of the two wrecks that evening.

Lots of debris out there still around Creston Jct. Looks like a dozer just pushed in off the shoulder and into the median.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm back to running  down to Cheyenne for the time being, but a few days ago the ravens were still pigging out on cat food and hotdogs on the westbound lane.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Was out to Wamsutter this morning, nice weather, but it's changing again tomorrow.
I drive for Love's Travel Stops.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I knew you drove for them. I see your outfit dropping loads in Brownhole all the time.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 1:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top