Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2021 10:44:18 AM EDT
I have asked this before, but the thread has been archived. I got an email from him, but can't find that.

Please help me this one last time.

TIA Texas brothers and sisters!
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Shark Suppressors in Plano
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#2]
For simplicity, you can use Silencer Shop and have it delivered by a large number of stores in the area. I've done that. Due to the delay on stamp approval, I prefer to get it through a dealer who has been in business and at least appears to be stable vs a small shop that might not be there in 9 months when the stamp is approved.

I also like being able to use the kiosks for prints and photos.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've made my purchases from Rifle Gear and been pleased with pricing and service.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
dfw is pretty big, could you narrow it down a bit?

I have only done it once, but I agree the kiosk makes it pretty painless.
Hart Sports is who I used.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
dfw is pretty big, could you narrow it down a bit?

I have only done it once, but I agree the kiosk makes it pretty painless.
Hart Sports is who I used.
View Quote

Im in Bedford. With that said, I don’t mind driving to buy from a company that is knowledgeable on the product as well as the paperwork and process. It will only be 2 or maybe 3 trips.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shark Suppressors in Plano
View Quote

+1  David is a great guy to deal with.  I have two of his suppressors.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Tx Arms.

Stand up as they come.

Great prices, much better than anyone else
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I use Texas Gun experience in grapevine.  My used cans and new cans get processed vie silencer shop and you can use it at the range while waiting on the stamp.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I’ve purchased from DSG Arms without any issue, and GrabAGun. But now I just buy it from wherever and get it transferred to HartSports.  Tom also has great deals on CGS cans right now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Waiting on some from Defender Outdoors. No issues with multiple purchases there.

Also have one from Double M Defense. Smaller, newer shop at that time but good service, knowledgeable, and good experience.

Weird experience at Bauer Precision. Lots of cans in stock to put your hands on. Was going to buy one. They rang it up and the price was rather high, higher than expected. I asked if that was with the stamp and all and they said no. They said the brand I was buying had a recent price hike. I was aware that they did but showed them an email they sent me a few days prior with cheaper pricing. They said that was over. I said ok, but even the price tag on the can was the lower price. They said whoops, that's not the price any more. I turned around, walked out, drove down the road a ways and purchased from Double M at the old price everyone but Bauer seemed to be still selling at. I'd still go back there but the whole experience was a bit odd.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’ve purchased from DSG Arms without any issue, and GrabAGun. But now I just buy it from wherever and get it transferred to HartSports.  Tom also has great deals on CGS cans right now.
View Quote

I haven't bought much lately but Tom is my general strategy.  
Grabagun was fine.
Capitol Armory shipping direct to your house is always an option too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd pick a place that has a range like Rifle Gear in The Colony so I can have conjugal visits.
View Quote

I did this with my last can - made the wait much more bearable.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks to everybody. I ended up buying from Texas gun experience in Grapevine. After talking with 2-3 guys at work and doing a lot of research, I went with a Dead Air.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top