Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2021 10:33:10 AM EDT
And why will it be Bama....I hope lol? They have not been very Saben "consistent".
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet baby Jesus what a stressful game.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 1:24:29 AM EDT
[#2]
As a diehard Auburn fan, I watched the game with pessimistic enthusiasm. I wanted to believe, but knew how it would end. Just glad it was an entertaining game.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a diehard Auburn fan, I watched the game with pessimistic enthusiasm. I wanted to believe, but knew how it would end. Just glad it was an entertaining game.
View Quote
It was epic. I'm one of those everyone hates that loves both until Iron Bowl. I was worried before hand that Auburn would dig deep.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#4]
As an AU alum, I was expecting worse, but was pleasantly surprised, even with the final outcome, although still disappointing that AU lost. Not to inflame the fans, but IMHO, UA people will not or refuse to fathom the AU spirit that we have developed over the years of this rivalry, mostly from being the underdog team.

If AU has a 3 or 4 loss season, we don't like it, but move right along. If the same loss record happens at UA, well then, time to hang the coach.

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As an AU alum, I was expecting worse, but was pleasantly surprised, even with the final outcome, although still disappointing that AU lost. Not to inflame the fans, but IMHO, UA people will not or refuse to fathom the AU spirit that we have developed over the years of this rivalry, mostly from being the underdog team.

If AU has a 3 or 4 loss season, we don't like it, but move right along. If the same loss record happens at UA, well then, time to hang the coach.

View Quote
I can't speak for all Bama fans but for my house and friends we always worry over the Iron Bowl and also look forward to it more than any other game.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My social media feed took a dramatic turn in the last two minutes of that game.
View Quote
I imagine so lol. When we watch the game we pretty much turn everything else off. Especially our phones lol.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#8]
That was a good game. I'm happy to see both teams do so well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top