Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2022 8:07:28 PM EDT
I wondered, I stopped getting emails from WPGC a while back.  Anybody know about DCF Guns?  They're from Castle Rock, I gather:

https://dcfguns.com/

I was a charter member at Whistling Pines, I guess it means nothing now.  Prices look on the high side.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
@Hoser

Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I am told that the owner is a full on nut job, but I don't have first hand knowledge.  The castle rock store is a nice place.  I popped in once whenever I was having work done on a vehicle next door to the shop.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been getting emails from them announcing their grand openings (the WPGC east and west locations), which start tomorrow and run through the weekend.  They had good sale prices listed on 5.56 and 9mm, presumably for members only.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Been a Whistling Pines member for over two years.  They replaced the WP website with the DCF website, and it absolutely sucks for making a range reservation.  So I already have one gripe about the new ownership.  

I was getting emails from DCF, but haven't gotten any since mid June.  I hadn't heard about their grand opening this weekend.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped in DCF a few months back to browse.  Super helpful guy showed me whatever I wanted, answered a bunch of questions, so generally a nice visit.  Can't comment on prices as I wasn't a serious shopper that day.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like my $300 annual membership would now be $400.  Driving a few miles farther east to Dragon Man's is looking like a viable alternative.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe there's a 'limited' membership for $25 per month.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:49:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like my $300 annual membership would now be $400.  Driving a few miles farther east to Dragon Man's is looking like a viable alternative.
View Quote

Dragon Man's hot Daughter is now part owner of DCF. She's a total bitch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top