Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2018 10:41:23 AM EDT
I need to get fingerprinted for some NFA purchases and such, about a dozen cards worth. I'd have it done locally, but our local Sheriff is a money-grubbing retard. They want $25 to roll a set of digital prints, and $25 PER CARD to print them out on blank ATF cards I already have. Three hundred bucks for fingerprints?! Fuck that!

Do any any of y'all Granite State folks have somebody who'll do them at a reasonable cost? I'm asking because I plan to be in the area next month on vacation. Thought I might get this over with while I'm at it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Local PD's should be able to do it I've had it done before for a reasonable fee. IDK what part of it you are in but I would make some phone calls and ask?
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't you technically DIY? I thought the only requirement was they had to be on the ATF approved card, not necessarily done by a PD. I've never tried but I can't imagine taking a legible set of fingerprints is too hard.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
As far as I know, DIY prints are fine. I have some range of motion restrictions that would make DIY a challenge in my specific case.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
if you end up going the Silencer shop route, I did my prints at the kiosk at renaissance firearms.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 4:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Cost from the local PD varies a lot.  Some towns charge nothing for prints.  Where I live in Nashua, it is $25 per card.  I have had it done for less at the Manchester DMV.  The contact number I used was 603-223-3867.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#7]
How far from Rochester are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top