Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2018 2:59:55 PM EDT
Hello friends.  My family has some property in the Pattison/Port Gibson area and we'd like to put a storage shed or other smallish portable building on it (probably no bigger than 10x12).  We would mostly be using it as a place to sleep/store stuff during deer season.  The property isn't too remote, so delivery would be a plus (although there is a dirt road/trail to the installation spot that gets washed out from time to time).  Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could buy/get delivered a small building?  I know Home Depot has them, but it requires a team to come set up/install the building.  I would prefer something already assembled as to minimize the number of people coming onto the property.

Thank you for your help.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a prefab portable building place just south of Vicksburg on Highway 61.  I see it all the time but have never stopped there.

I am not sure what their name/phone number is, but I can find out if you are interested.

Here is a street view of their lot:

LINK

It's next to the Waste Management transfer station.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top