Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2024 10:13:52 AM EDT
I got my last batch from FATF and don’t realize I was out before submitting a Form 1. I expect any shop that sells suppressors has them but don’t know who is willing to just hand them out. Online it looked like the sheriff office doesn’t handle them anymore but I could be wrong about that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:41:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pestilence12] [#1]
I just ordered a pack of them from Amazon. They're fairly cheap and they're a standardized form.

Or, you could see if a fingerprinting service will sell them.

I don't think you're gonna find them for free if that's what your after, but I could be wrong.

Eta most places have gone digital by now and have gone away from the paper print. So sheriff, LE, etc
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pestilence12:
I just ordered a pack of them from Amazon. They're fairly cheap and they're a standardized form.

Or, you could see if a fingerprinting service will sell them.

I don't think you're gonna find them for free if that's what your after, but I could be wrong.

Eta most places have gone digital by now and have gone away from the paper print. So sheriff, LE, etc
View Quote

Definitely not against paying and I’ve seen them on Amazon but I gave up Prime so they’ll take a while to arrive.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:

Definitely not against paying and I’ve seen them on Amazon but I gave up Prime so they’ll take a while to arrive.
View Quote

Only thing I can think of locally is try some local gun shops (or see if they can get some quickly for you), or try some DOJ ops centers (jail, processing, etc). When I was contracting, our site used those cards for bgc and security clearances. I'd give you some if I was still there but thankfully I'm not lol. Also, they went digital last year from what I hear.

Amazon may be the easiest.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By pestilence12:

Only thing I can think of locally is try some local gun shops (or see if they can get some quickly for you), or try some DOJ ops centers (jail, processing, etc). When I was contracting, our site used those cards for bgc and security clearances. I'd give you some if I was still there but thankfully I'm not lol. Also, they went digital last year from what I hear.

Amazon may be the easiest.
View Quote

I won’t be here much longer either. Things are looking ugly.

I’ll order some from Amazon for Wednesday and whine about the shipping cost. $17 total for 25 cards is acceptable punishment for lack of preparation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]
If you haven’t already gotten some, shoot me a PM. I got 5 from the AFT. I’m over on the east side of the springs.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By freqlord98:
If you haven’t already gotten some, shoot me a PM. I got 5 from the AFT. I’m over on the east side of the springs.
View Quote

I greatly appreciate the offer but I did get some. Thank you
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:

I greatly appreciate the offer but I did get some. Thank you
View Quote

In the future you can also get them sent from the AFT for free Linky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top