Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2020 4:33:09 PM EDT
Now that the Fun Police are screwing up the Pit, where are other shooting locations like it?

The article posted in the thread about the renovations at the Pit say there are "80 to 100 locations like the pit" in Michigan.

So where are they?

And more importantly, when it warms up a bit, anyone interested in doing a Michigan hometown shoot? We used to do them a lot years ago with the Glocktalk/Arfcom Michigan crowd, and we built up a good group of people who did Pit shoots, played poker, went pin shooting, all manner of shenanigans. All ages, men and women. It was fun.

If there's interest I'd like to do more of that this year.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sad news about the pit, its always been my go to. I see you're a Mason, what lodge are you from? I'm organizing a lodge shoot for my lodge Ashlar#91 I know a lot of brothers that shoot.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sad news about the pit, its always been my go to. I see you're a Mason, what lodge are you from? I'm organizing a lodge shoot for my lodge Ashlar#91 I know a lot of brothers that shoot.
View Quote
Ironically I live a lot closer to your lodge than I do to mine. IM sent.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I know of a few good places to shoot on public land, even stretching past 500 yards, but they are well north of the Pit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know of a few good places to shoot on public land, even stretching past 500 yards, but they are well north of the Pit.
View Quote
Feel free to close your piehole.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Ortonville
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top