Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2022 7:28:24 PM EDT
do away with ftf gun sales?  It seems like yesterday but I've been doing the time warp for the past decade.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
To the best of my memory...2-3 years ago by King Murph.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Assembly bill A2757, signed into law 6-13-2018, took effect 10-1-2018
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Wtf.  I either missed or forgot about this one.  So FTF transactions have to go thru an FFL now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
do away with ftf gun sales?  It seems like yesterday but I've been doing the time warp for the past decade.
View Quote

Damn, news don't travel too good in those backwoods of yours, unless it's 'bout hunting and corn squeezins'

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn, news don't travel too good in those backwoods of yours, unless it's 'bout hunting and corn squeezins'

View Quote

I remember it happening and everyone losing their minds and If I had to guess I would have said five years ago.  But that's my stock answer to most things.  Shhhit...I still talk about stuff that happened in the 80's like it was last week
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I remember it happening and everyone losing their minds and If I had to guess I would have said five years ago.  But that's my stock answer to most things.  Shhhit...I still talk about stuff that happened in the 80's like it was last week
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with talking about the good ole days.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 3:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top