Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2023 12:11:09 PM EDT
Whats going on with HB 6544? Can someone explain this in lehmans terms? Ive herd its “dead” but hb6544 has another legislative session to go through? Soooooo its not dead?
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
How will this play out with long gun purchases from states that border Michigan i.e. Oh, In, Wi?
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How will this play out with long gun purchases from states that border Michigan i.e. Oh, In, Wi?
View Quote

As far as I know, it is currently illegal for any individual to sell a used long gun to anyone residing outside of their home state in a face to face sale. It is legal for you to buy a long gun in a neighboring state from any FFL holder, which of course requires a background check.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top