Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2018 5:57:38 PM EDT
We are taking the family there next week for a quick 4 day vacation.  What are some must see or do attractions there?  Any great restaurants?  Pretty open schedule, have the kiddos, 2 and 5 along with the inlaws.  We expect to hit Salt lake city at some point as well but the vacation rental home is in Park city.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a fan of reefs for Mediterranean food. It’s owned by a Nice Israeli guy. There is a new brewery called park city brewing. Never been there but the beers ok. Wasatch brew pub is a good burger and beer.
Just find some hiking. Try guardsmans pass if the weather is good. Colors should be great. Go see the Olympic museum if you get a rainy day.
The distillery has a good elk steak.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I adore Park City, despite the proglibs that live there.

My wife and I haunt The Spur for rooftop drinks pretty often. The mountain biking is excellent. There's a bunch of stuff to do at the Olympic Park. The Alpine Slide is there too.  You should consider catching brunch at the High West Distillery, which is 20 minutes east from Park City. There's Downstairs, a [downstairs] dance club/bar with live performances regularly.

Dress warmly, it's chilly.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I adore Park City, despite the proglibs that live there.

My wife and I haunt The Spur for rooftop drinks pretty often. The mountain biking is excellent. There's a bunch of stuff to do at the Olympic Park. The Alpine Slide is there too.  You should consider catching brunch at the High West Distillery, which is 20 minutes east from Park City. There's Downstairs, a [downstairs] dance club/bar with live performances regularly.

Dress warmly, it's chilly.
View Quote
Everything said here is correct.

However, my favorite restaurant in PC is Adolf's Swiss fondue. Ask for extra potatoes.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top