Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2019 10:45:40 PM EDT
I’m going to be in London for a week in June with a 6 year old and a 14 year old. None of us have ever been before and we will be arriving from Canada with US passports. We plan on visiting Warner Bros and the Tower of London but beyond that nothing. Any thoughts on must do things or stay away from?  Ideas on restaurants or hotels would be appreciated as well. We are the type that can be satisfied with a street vendor hotdog or a 7 course tasting menu. Thank you in advance!
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Imperial war museum?

Despite the fact that I was actually born in London I havent been back there since I was 6 or something.

The UK hometown forum would also be a good place to ask.

Hope you enjoy your trip!
View Quote
Well shit. I thought I posted this in the UK HTF.

Anyway to get this moved?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
or stay away from?
View Quote
its common for criminal to use Acid instead of a Knife.
Maybe you pack some to rinse then off in a Case the spray you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/ was fun, especially if anyone of your group is interested in air war. You can even sit in the cockpit of a Spitfire!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top