Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2018 12:16:08 AM EDT
The title is the short version of this

I’m working with a local gun shop who will be kindly donating the item in question. But I need to make up my mind...what would you like to win in a raffle? What’s hottest right now? A shotgun? A deer rifle? A competition .22? To be honest an AR seems too cliche but it isn’t out of the question.

Let me know because great things are going to happen!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 3:05:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RogerBall] [#1]
No love for muzzle-loaders?
Everyone should have a ML.

From your list i would say the deer rifle. Maybe something in .243 for recoil sensitive people.

ETA: where is the raffle?
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
My cousin lives in Vermont and i visit often and he and i say Tavor. Some thing fun and different.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Henry lever action!
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 8:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
A PCC like a scorpion or MP5 clone maybe?
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you all for the suggestions. I’m working with the shop who will be donating the gun in order to narrow down choices.

I will be at the county party meeting in Shelburne tonight if anyone wants to say hello.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top