Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2021 1:56:29 PM EDT
Anybody have any guesses on what is the largest gun show in Wisconsin??

If I had to guess it would be Bob & Rocco in Waukesha.

I think I went to one of the smallest the other week in Neilsville.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody have any guesses on what is the largest gun show in Wisconsin??

If I had to guess it would be Bob & Rocco in Waukesha.

I think I went to one of the smallest the other week in Neilsville.
View Quote

Largest?
In terms of attendance or vendor tables?
The Wisconsin Gun Collectors Assn show in Fond Du Lac is pretty big in both attendance and number of vendor tables.
Gary
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The Marv Kraus one in Jefferson a couple weeks ago may be 1st for the most smelly vendors. Couple of them were ripe, one was so bad a skunk smelled better.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Largest?
In terms of attendance or vendor tables?
The Wisconsin Gun Collectors Assn show in Fond Du Lac is pretty big in both attendance and number of vendor tables.
Gary
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#4]
In this context I'm interested in firearms not people watching so tables that actually have firearms.

I forget how populated the fox valley really is, I could see potential there for a large show.  Not sure if Fond du Lac is technically part of it, but I tend to lump it in.

I see the CWGCA show is Oct 16-17th.  With 500 tables.  I may have to go check that out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#5]
none of these shows are nearly what they used to be,
"back in the day" I remember fon du lac was a really good show with some real good stuff. now a lot of reloaded ammo and cheap chinese stuff for big bucks ;-(
any bob and rocco show is all the same people with all the same stuff, they're just in different cities
the Lake County IL. show was the cats ass but long gone,
I still go to as many as I can but usually come home empty handed, you know the old saying you never know unless you go,
sorry.... I just had to complain a bit
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I see the CWGCA show is Oct 16-17th.  With 500 tables.  I may have to go check that out.
View Quote

A friend of mine had a table there and couldn't go, so he offered it to me. The guy running the show is an *sshole, and they charge $45 for a 6' table.  Worst show I've ever done. Fuck them AND their show.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quit going to the theater couple years ago. Isn't worth he 5-7 bucks to get in the door let alone the gas.

If you've never been to a show early and set up your missing all the entertainment. More stuff changes hand before the line even forms outside. There is nothing at the show EVERY dealer hasn't handled and seen hours before you get there. Sure you'll find a deal, LMAO. Best thing you can do is sit outside and bug the sheep going in. You might get a deal there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quit going to the theater couple years ago. Isn't worth he 5-7 bucks to get in the door let alone the gas.

If you've never been to a show early and set up your missing all the entertainment. More stuff changes hand before the line even forms outside. There is nothing at the show EVERY dealer hasn't handled and seen hours before you get there. Sure you'll find a deal, LMAO. Best thing you can do is sit outside and bug the sheep going in. You might get a deal there.
View Quote

That is pretty much every gun show, ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top