Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2022 11:34:57 PM EDT
Was discussing Disneyland with some friends and I remembered him always offering up advice for a visit there. Looks like he hasn’t posted in over a year. Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 3:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
He's retired.  Playing with his new trailer, getting some travel in, etc., now that things are opening up.  Don't think he's been booted, just finding new time wasting, uh, using, entertainments.  The resort is generally not stuck with too many covid requirements, some indoor spots like the health/first aid stations require masks, otherwise not much said about it.  Admissions still require a reservation and tickets.  That info is on the Disney sites.  I don't keep up with the facilities changes, some attractions are always under renovation and I think Toon Town has some changes/closures??  They've got a new attraction reservation system going, again the websites go into it,  instead of fast pass, some free priority, some paid.  

The DCA "Marvel Universe??" area has opened (maybe not really "new" now?  I think one needs to be familiar with the Marvel stuff to recognize some of it?.  New food, entertainment and some attractions (rides).  Not a Marvel follower so it's interesting.  Finally got the tram from the parking structures running again.  They still do security checks, details on the site.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that’s good to know. I figured he’d gone off to enjoy life off of the net. Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I msg'd him.  this is what he answered.  So I guess he's payed but can't log in or something.  I think the regime change is retiring, I guess, but he also got all fouled up when his mother passed and they had the same tel and internet provider and they closed out his home phone number and account as well as her account and that meant a lot of accounts were on the old name/number/email and that all went away.  

"Cut and paste this.

Tell them I tried paying to renew.  And the payment was accepted and I tried to change password and email addresses at the same time.  Something didn’t work and I couldn’t log in.  It was just about the time of the regime change here and I was too busy with other more important things.

I may just start a new account.  Gasp

Laws and cases are getting active here in Ca and Calguns is still a pain."
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 2:38:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow thanks for hitting him up. Lot of changes around here, sad he can’t get back in. Hope he pops up again…
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
@DK-Prof, can you fix PaDanby? He's a good dude and it would be nice to have him back.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@DK-Prof, can you fix PaDanby? He's a good dude and it would be nice to have him back.
View Quote

I don’t think the @ feature will work with the comma in there.

@DK-Prof
@Subnet
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@Featureless

Have him email me (subnet at ar15). I'll get him squared away.
View Quote
Thank you. PaDanby is one of the OG good guys.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't think the @ feature will work with the comma in there.

@DK-Prof
@Subnet
View Quote
I wasn't aware of the comma issue. Thanks, @HDLS
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Been out of town, just saw this and pinged him so he should see the msg at some point.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#12]
He's kind of busy on a couple of events coming up but he's aware of the thread now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Did he get squared away?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, he's fine.   It's possible he's found things to replace Arfcom on his interest scale?  Could happen.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top