Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2020 12:41:38 PM EDT
Anyone from down in this area hear anything about this?  When are these jackasses going to just dry up and blow away?

BLM to the Rescue
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Heard it. Reminded me I need a thermal scope.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in that area.  I was working in the basement when these shit heads were marching.  I wish my wife told me about it.

I will give these scumbags a bath with my garden hose the next time they come around.

I have been patrolling the neighborhood.  West Allis PD stepped up foot patrols last night.

My neighbors are not happy too.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
A 20 gal. pressurized tank of liquid manure would probably work wonders.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A 20 gal. pressurized tank of liquid manure would probably work wonders.
View Quote

I've got a friend who owns a septic pumping company... I'm certain he'd donate a truckload or 2.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When are these jackasses going to just dry up and blow away?

View Quote

When the funding dries up.
I would not engage them from my own house. I would instead, engage them from someone else's house. Someone woke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope next time is a cold night. Find out where they parked their cars and run some sprinklers. Leave them on as they try to clear the ice off.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty low-life to screw up a kids charity event.  Useless bastards.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
We thought about going, then this happened the night before.

We drove around our neighborhood instead.  The real kicker is that isn't even a bad part of the Dirty Stallis.  Around 97th and Oklahoma?  They went there on purpose to start this shit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We thought about going, then this happened the night before.

We drove around our neighborhood instead.  The real kicker is that isn't even a bad part of the Dirty Stallis.  Around 97th and Oklahoma?  They went there on purpose to start this shit.
View Quote
Candy Cane lane spans 93rd to 95th streets along Oklahoma.  The BLM shitbags came here just to cause problems.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Candy Cane lane spans 93rd to 95th streets along Oklahoma.  The BLM shitbags came here just to cause problems.
View Quote

I have a friend who lives on Candy Cane Lane, said they were no more disruptive or problem causing then a Jeep fanboy group that came through a couple days before.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have a friend who lives on Candy Cane Lane, said they were no more disruptive or problem causing then a Jeep fanboy group that came through a couple days before.
View Quote

You mean the group of Jeep fanboys that intimidated the fundraisers into closing down their donations table and were following people to their cars and screaming obscenities in their faces?

There is video and multiple eyewitness accounts.  Your friend is either full of shit or was not actually in the area where this took place.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You mean the group of Jeep fanboys that intimidated the fundraisers into closing down their donations table and were following people to their cars and screaming obscenities in their faces?

There is video and multiple eyewitness accounts.  Your friend is either full of shit or was not actually in the area where this took place.
View Quote

Here is exactly what he posted about it.
"Yes, there was a BLM march through Candy cane Lane tonight. No reports of damage to decorations on Nextdoor. At my house, they appeared to be orderly and continued through and on thier way in maybe ten minutes. It' was no louder or any more obnoxious than Jeep night last Saturday.

Some neighbors are reporting issues caused by traffic and some inappropriate language used. That wasn't what we saw or heard."

And according to another person who was actually there that night... "We were there last night as they were coming through. We were two cars from the intersection they were crossing. They were polite, even to rude people yelling at them. They were safe, having a flag bearer on each side of the road to ensure no cars went through while they were marching. They were quick to ensure they didn't block traffic for long. they were festive and decorated for Christmas. We thought is was very respectful and well managed."

These are reports from people who live on or were at candy can lane that night people i actually know and who don't have political agendas. i trust them over some shit i read on the internet from shit bag with an agenda from either side. I can take a video and edit that shit to make shit look like something it ain't. I can photoshop a pic to make it look like some one just shot someone else so again, if you don't personally know someone who lives on candy cane lane or was actually there that night you can't trust what the fuck they say or any video that you see unless you saw that video live as it was happening you don't know that what your seeing is real. So ah yeah no thinks I'll stick to information from people i personally know who actually witnessed the events
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Here is exactly what he posted about it.
"Yes, there was a BLM march through Candy cane Lane tonight. No reports of damage to decorations on Nextdoor. At my house, they appeared to be orderly and continued through and on thier way in maybe ten minutes. It' was no louder or any more obnoxious than Jeep night last Saturday.

Some neighbors are reporting issues caused by traffic and some inappropriate language used. That wasn't what we saw or heard."

And according to another person who was actually there that night... "We were there last night as they were coming through. We were two cars from the intersection they were crossing. They were polite, even to rude people yelling at them. They were safe, having a flag bearer on each side of the road to ensure no cars went through while they were marching. They were quick to ensure they didn't block traffic for long. they were festive and decorated for Christmas. We thought is was very respectful and well managed."

These are reports from people who live on or were at candy can lane that night people i actually know and who don't have political agendas. i trust them over some shit i read on the internet from shit bag with an agenda from either side. I can take a video and edit that shit to make shit look like something it ain't. I can photoshop a pic to make it look like some one just shot someone else so again, if you don't personally know someone who lives on candy cane lane or was actually there that night you can't trust what the fuck they say or any video that you see unless you saw that video live as it was happening you don't know that what your seeing is real. So ah yeah no thinks I'll stick to information from people i personally know who actually witnessed the events
View Quote
I live in the neighborhood.  These BLM shitbags were certainly not polite.  How in the hell could interfering in a charity event to raise money for children's cancer research be polite in any means?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I live in the neighborhood.  These BLM shitbags were certainly not polite.  How in the hell could interfering in a charity event to raise money for children's cancer research be polite in any means?
View Quote

So where is your video of them being shit bags? If you don't have one well then I don't care what you say, I don't know you live there. But the people I do know that do live there and were there that night did not have the same experience.

Also its a public street, they have every right to use it as long as they are not being disruptive dickbags which again according to people I actually know they were not.

ETA:
If yall want to get your panties in a bunch and be outraged over something pick a better cause this hill aint worth it and you come off like a bunch of crybabby ass racists.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So where is your video of them being shit bags? If you don't have one well then I don't care what you say, I don't know you live there. But the people I do know that do live there and were there that night did not have the same experience.

Also its a public street, they have every right to use it as long as they are not being disruptive dickbags which again according to people I actually know they were not.

ETA:
If yall want to get your panties in a bunch and be outraged over something pick a better cause this hill aint worth it and you come off like a bunch of crybabby ass racists.
View Quote

The people who you supposedly know in this area are full of shit.   I don't have video and there is already video out there that provides additional evidence that
BLM and their affiliates are nothing more than domestic terrorist groups that have brought nothing but death, destruction, and misery to the urban population centers of this nation.  

Once again I live here and keeping the trouble causing trash like BLM and their affiliates out of the neighborhood is a righteous cause.

By the way, bringing race into this topic only proves you have nothing substantial to say about this event.  Race has nothing to do with this.

Link Posted: 12/23/2020 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ETA:
View Quote

Do you not consider the 30 minute video in the OP them being dick bags?  Are you just ignoring it?  I'm not sure why you're arguing or what your point is...
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Also its a public street, they have every right to use it as long as they are not being disruptive dickbags
View Quote

Just because they have a right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

There's a time and place for everything... this was neither one.

The only racists that were there, were those marching and carrying signs. The only reason they chose to "protest" there was to aggravate "whitey". Well congrats to them, it worked as planned.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#19]
And then they wonder why they don't get any respect.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't know how anyone could defend a terrorist organization. They have destroyed peoples lives. They have killed people, burned their businesses, burned their homes. I'm embarrassed that someone on this forum actually said BLM went from point A to point B without torching something. That's like saying "I met Stalin once and he was a very nice ol' chap". Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Those people in the neighborhood allowed this to continue? Until someone stands up and stops this crap it will continue. They are just getting more and more emboldened with each event they get away with.  One day and I hope pretty soon they will go down the wrong street. Not holding out much hope though.

All the sheep run and hide calling for help, LMAO. Stand up and protect yourself for Christ sake.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#22]
I know people who weren't the least bit racist before BLM, who are now   saying things that they'd never have said before.  
So, would it be wrong to say that BLM is actually creating racists, were there were none before?  

BTW...  BLM vandalized a Christmas tree downtown, decorated by kids in memorial of a former police officer.  BLM destroyed it, and left their calling card.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ETA:
View Quote

This part makes me think your friend is a Leftist....   And you aren't far behind.  YMMV
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:54:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This part makes me think your friend is a Leftist....   And you aren't far behind.  YMMV
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Nailed it.

There is absolutely no reason to disrupt a cancer fundraiser. You’d have to be the lowest level of scum sucking, amoeba shitting, fucks on the planet to even remotely think that was within a Pluto’s orbit of acceptable human behavior.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

ETA:
View Quote

The ignorance of this post..FFS. Clearly you have not been paying attention to what BLM promotes. Do yourself a favor and look up how Critical Race Theory intersects with Marxism and is promoted by BLM. If anything, BLM supporters are the racists.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The ignorance of this post..FFS. Clearly you have not been paying attention to what BLM promotes. Do yourself a favor and look up how Critical Race Theory intersects with Marxism and is promoted by BLM. If anything, BLM supporters are the racists.
View Quote

This is spot on! BLM is the Westboro Baptist Church with added racism and communism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top