Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2021 8:09:15 PM EDT
The evil one is in for sure.

https://twitter.com/nikkifried/status/1392476334690078720?s=20

Not making it hot.

You better get involved, remember we were 10K votes of having the guy found on the floor passed out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean Ag commissioner wasn't her dream job?

DeSantis has done such a fine job running Florida, despite the media being nothing more than the unpaid communications arm of the Democrat party, I don't see what Darlin Nikki can run on.  Feelings and saying she's not a meanie like he is?

Time to flush that turd down the sewer next year and be done with her.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I just can't picture this woman being a serious  candidate against DeSantis
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I just can't picture this geriatric child-sniffer being a serious candidate against Trump.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're kidding right? She might be the ONLY serious contender against DeSantis (not that she has a chance in hell without serious cheating).
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Leon, Alachua, Orange, Hillsborough, Pinellas, St. Lucie,  Palm Beach, Broward & Miami Dade may just screw this up for DeSantis.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Desantis is killing it. I dont see anyone taking him out. Lets recall Trump just won FL by a significant margin. Significant by FL standards anyway...
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Between Fried and Crist someone is either going to have to go too far left or too far in the middle for democrats. That’s before Desantis dunks on whomever is left standing. It’s going to be a dirty fight but a very winnable one. Give no quarter.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel the same way, but never say never.
The Dems have control of all the large counties and with all the people moving here you never know how they will vote.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The closet liberals are all out and gloating over FJB, don't discount the libtards, FSA or migrating Nor' Easter's. They are only running from their money being taxed to a No tax State.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#10]
We need to get Matt Caldwell in the Agriculture Secretary office when she becomes a private citizen.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#11]
My worry is the mass migration of liberals from NY and other states in the north east.  Florida isn't near as conservative as it use to be.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My worry is the mass migration of liberals from NY and other states in the north east.  Florida isn't near as conservative as it use to be.
View Quote

I'm not worried about them at all.  They are political refugees, and they will be voting Republican for the rest of their lives.

I'm not sure where you get this spurious idea that "Florida isn't as conservative as it used to be".

We've got the most conservative governor in decades.  For the first time since 1875, we have two GOP Senators.  And Trump carried the state by nearly 400,000 votes.  It was one of the few states where he outperformed in 2020 compared to 2016.  We flipped 2 US House seats, several state house seats, and one state senate seat.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You mean Ag commissioner wasn't her dream job?

DeSantis has done such a fine job running Florida, despite the media being nothing more than the unpaid communications arm of the Democrat party, I don't see what Darlin Nikki can run on.  Feelings and saying she's not a meanie like he is?

Time to flush that turd down the sewer next year and be done with her.
View Quote

It is not enough for DeSantis to "just win".  The more decisive his victory, the more that propels him to front-runner status in 2024.

Trump won Florida by nearly 400K votes.  Take that as a baseline, and add 100K for political refugees coming here, and another 100K for the long-term shift towards the GOP in Florida.  Add another 100K for the typical headwinds associated with the "party out of power during the midterms", and another 100K for him doing a great job here.

That is an 800K vote margin of victory.  If 2022 is a great year for the GOP, his margin of victory could be 1 million votes.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not worried about them at all.  They are political refugees, and they will be voting Republican for the rest of their lives.

I'm not sure where you get this spurious idea that "Florida isn't as conservative as it used to be".

We've got the most conservative governor in decades.  For the first time since 1875, we have two GOP Senators.  And Trump carried the state by nearly 400,000 votes.  It was one of the few states where he outperformed in 2020 compared to 2016.  We flipped 2 US House seats, several state house seats, and one state senate seat.
View Quote

I agree 100% .
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 7:53:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree 100% .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100% .

Agreed. I grew up in Homestead area, Andrew relocated us to the Keys, we’re still red down here too, if you took out KW we’d be 80% red too. We spend most of our time in Monroe County and have a place up in North Walton too, Walton is red red and still old Florida. Was talking to a good friends step kid last night who’s 16, he and his mom moved permanently here 6 months ago  and he is attending public school here for the first time. We were talking about what goes on in school now “this place is so conservative” (said in a good way) they moved from boca but still, it was refreshing to hear.

I’ve a theory that wherever your state is now, it will only go further that way. You ain’t gonna change us here, and I ain’t coming down. We are Florida.  My two cents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top