Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2023 9:03:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing that I know of here, although I'm sure that sinkhole that has been growing on 175 between Holderness and Plymouth has enlarged.  They just repaved it last year too.

My place up north looks like we had no issues even though right across the river there was flooding in VT.  A beaver dam breaking did cause some minor issues in Whitefield.

Looks like the SW part of the state really took it on the chin.

That's enough rain for awhile please.

Next year we'll all be bitching about a drought again.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
EVERY goddam weekend it's a minimum 40% chance of rain in the afternoons ,  I think i've got about 400 mi logged on my motorcycles thus far dodging rainstorms  , typically i'm around 1400 mi  mid summer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Winnipesauke is as high as I've ever seen it for sure.

-P
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 2:49:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FDC] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pikachu:
Winnipesauke is as high as I've ever seen it for sure.

-P
View Quote

10.5" above normal for this time of year.

https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news/local/calls-from-state-local-advocates-for-300-foot-safe-passage-while-water-is-high/article_cd3ca6ec-24df-11ee-9c38-7fe613735ed3.html

Drove by it yesterday to get a haircut in Meredith and yeah it was super high.

Squam is stupid high right now too.

"Lake Winnipesaukee is considered “full” when its surface is 504.32 feet above sea level, according to charts kept by the state’s Department of Environmental Services. Charts show the lake would normally be slightly below “full,” around 504 feet, by this time of year. Instead, the level, as recorded at the Lakeport Dam at midday on Monday, was 504.89 feet, 10.5 inches above normal for this time of year, and about 3 inches higher than the historic maximum level."

"The Suncook River, for example, is flowing at 4,000 cubic feet per second, and its usual for this time of year is 314 cfs."
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Crazy this year, at least the temps have been fairly mild for the most part. Backyard just won't dry out this year. Perpetual mud season.

I'm basically over it though, just go out and get wet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top