BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2020 8:40:29 AM EDT
Perhaps one does not need to belong to the Book of Face to see this link:

WSFC FB Post

ETA:  Scroll to bottom of post for short video

Summary:

Melissa Denny, President of the WSFC, spent countless hours of her time along with three thousand of her own dollars to compile research and data on firearms related crimes, condense it into a report, went to Olympia and personally delivered it to all but 18 of the elected reps.  What about the 18?  They refused to accept paper copies and insisted on accepting only electronic.  She is working on that.

It is my sincerest hope that no law-abiding Washington gun owner has given up hope.  WE ARE STILL IN THE GAME!!!  We have been gaining traction and clawing back yardage during this short session.  STAY ENGAGED AND KEEP THAT PRESSURE UP!!!

Remember:  Your efforts, your calls, your emails, your letters, HAVE BEEN MAKING AN IMPACT!!  ban-on-assault-weapons-appears-unlikely-this-year-in-wa-legislature

The first cut-off is in one week (Link to Calendar).  With a short, 60 day session and over one thousand pieces of legislation, many bills will quietly die soon.  More cut-offs follow.

Regular session ends 12 March.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent! Yes we can.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Taggy
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Melissa Denny rocks.

She was heavily into 1094 signature gathering.

She testifies in Olympia.

Etc...
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Tag, I want to check this out when I get home. May even reactivate my Facebook to follow closely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top