Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/26/2022 5:59:17 PM EDT
For those of you that have given up of any Republicans getting elected here, please vote.  There is still hope.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/26/nolte-washington-senate-race-now-a-statistical-tie/

Currently,  Democrat incumbent Patty Murray sits at 48.7 percent support.

Republican challenger Tiffany Smiley earns 46.5 percent.

This is a poll from the Trafalgar Group, one of the most accurate pollsters of the last few election cycles. Trafalgar polled 1091 likely voters. The margin of error is 2.9 percent.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have listened to Smiley and I have listened to Murray. One is positive, intelligent and energetic. The other is dishonest, lazy, incompetent and only really good at hiding from the public. Guess which is which?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they still up for a debate? Last I heard, Murray refused unless a bunch of strings are attached.

The only thing her ads address is that smiley is against abortion. And likes Trump. That's it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For those of you that have given up of any Republicans getting elected here, please vote.  There is still hope.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/26/nolte-washington-senate-race-now-a-statistical-tie/

Currently,  Democrat incumbent Patty Murray sits at 48.7 percent support.

Republican challenger Tiffany Smiley earns 46.5 percent.

This is a poll from the Trafalgar Group, one of the most accurate pollsters of the last few election cycles. Trafalgar polled 1091 likely voters. The margin of error is 2.9 percent.

View Quote

I see so many anti-Smiley adds on YouTube it is insane. These numbers confirm what I suspected, the Dems are scared.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I don’t believe for a second that the political powers in this state will ALLOW Tiffany Smiley to win.  I hope I’m wrong…
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't believe for a second that King County Elections in this state will ALLOW Tiffany Smiley to win.  I hope I'm wrong
View Quote

Never forget Dino
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don’t believe for a second that the political powers in this state will ALLOW Tiffany Smiley to win.  I hope I’m wrong…
View Quote

same here on both points. if i remember correctly wasn't sawant down on election night for her recall or reelection? then they magically found ballots over the next day or 2 that gave her just enough votes to pull ahead.  

i'm doing my part to help mrs. smiley though
i try my best to upset the creepy libs that stalk her on twitter with hopes they will be distracted in fighting me and leave her comment section alone. seems to work ok. only one twitter death threat so far from a lib but i'm trying.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:56:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are they still up for a debate? Last I heard, Murray refused unless a bunch of strings are attached.

The only thing her ads address is that smiley is against abortion. And likes Trump. That's it.
View Quote

Washington Senator Patty Murray announced she will be participating in a debate with Tiffany Smiley in Spokane, according to a media release from Murray’s campaign.

The U.S. Senate debate will take place Sunday, Oct. 23 at 5 p.m. at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center at Gonzaga University in Spokane with the Spokesman-Review and League of Women Voters.

According to Murray’s campaign, there are ongoing discussions to finalize an additional debate in Western Washington.

https://mynorthwest.com/3641692/senator-patty-murray-agrees-to-debate-with-tiffany-smiley/
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:04:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Never forget Dino
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't believe for a second that King County Elections in this state will ALLOW Tiffany Smiley to win.  I hope I'm wrong

Never forget Dino

I still vote, but that was the moment I knew the game was rigged.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:16:22 AM EDT
[#9]
King County will "find" enough votes to keep Murray in the Senate.

Just like what they did for Gregoire.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
King County will "find" enough votes to keep Murray in the Senate.

Just like what they did for Gregoire.
View Quote

It's no accident that there's not even 1 other county anywhere in the state that holds out to be the last one reporting results. Nope, King county always reports last. Every. Single. Election.

Forget the game. The state is rigged.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's no accident that there's not even 1 other county anywhere in the state that holds out to be the last one reporting results. Nope, King county always reports last. Every. Single. Election.

Forget the game. The state is rigged.
View Quote

i haven't been here all that long but are there no state repub's with balls? why don't some of the counties on the east side hold back their numbers like king does?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

i haven't been here all that long but are there no state repub's with balls? why don't some of the counties on the east side hold back their numbers like king does?
View Quote

On the E side. Spokane & Whitman are the only counties populous enough to potentially cancel out any number fudging by King, but both are also decidedly left leaning, so I'm sure there's enabling cooperation afoot. The others probably can't do that, & if they tried to coordinate & wait out King County, I'm pretty sure the latter would cry foul & Olympia would come to their assist. Because this state is rigged.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never forget Dino

And that was the moment I too understand the level of corruption in this state.  I still vote too.  But without ANY enthusiasm….none.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#14]
It's time we step up to help.  As you know, it's not enough just to vote.  I may do some volunteering, which I've never done before.

----

A cadre of outside Democrat groups have locked in millions of dollars in ad reservations in the final month plus of the elections in both Washington’s and Colorado’s senate races, a sign the election is not going according to plan for the left.

Per data from an advertising tracking service reviewed by Breitbart News, in Washington the outside left-wing group Women Vote has reserved more than a million dollars worth of television ads in the final weeks of the race in an effort to boost struggling incumbent Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) in her bid to hold off Republican candidate Tiffany Smiley.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/27/democrat-groups-panic-spend-millions-colorado-washington-state-senate-races/
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Please just vote! It has never been easier. Go to mail box, open envelope, fill in ovals, sign and date, seal envelope and return to mail box.

I also remember Dino getting shafted with "found" boxes of ballots all night. The less votes from our side just makes elections easier to fix.

If you do not vote, do not complain about the outcome.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I see so many anti-Smiley adds on YouTube it is insane. These numbers confirm what I suspected, the Dems are scared.
View Quote

The ads didn't save Jamie. Now the psycho ANTIFA bitch running against Joe Kent's ad is claiming she'll bring a "non partisan independent voice" to congress. Ah yes, a communist member of a domestic terrorist organization. Very independent.

I would love to see Murray go down. Losing a senate seat in Washington would absolutely gut those leftists.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Never forget Dino
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never forget Dino

2004 galvanized the fraud in WA and 2020 expanded the franchise nationwide.  

The gang in power does not even care about pretending the "elections" are fraud free.  Just look at that Seattle city council critter and how "votes" arrived in the last minute to cancel her recall.  The "elections" in WA are designed to be fraudulent.

I had high hopes that Trump would make a nationwide push to fix it here and other states.  Never happened.  It was the contrary.

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Please just vote! It has never been easier. Go to mail box, open envelope, fill in ovals, sign and date, seal envelope and return to mail box.

I also remember Dino getting shafted with "found" boxes of ballots all night. The less votes from our side just makes elections easier to fix.

View Quote

Easier to fraud than keep "recounting" and "finding more votes" as needed until their candidate had just a little bit more and declared "winner", with a corrupt supreme court to back everything?

Adding my vote won't make more difficult. It will just help them saying the "elections" were legitimate.  Ballots won't fix anything here anymore.

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#19]
If you and the shockingly large percentage of “protest” non voting republicans weren’t so damn lazy stubborn it’d make it quite difficult for the Left to steal an election, especially in areas outside of the king/pierce/Spokane blue strongholds. I don’t get how so many rural counties are blue on the west side.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as one of the candidates is worth voting for, this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 2:00:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Never happen.  Don't believe me, ask Dino Rossi.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#23]
The Commie Corporations are coming in to protect St. Patty, and it is noticed outside of Washington state.

---

(you can get past the paywall by disabling javascript.)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/02/starbucks-and-seattle-times-reactions-to-gop-candidate-telling-the-truth-about-progressive-policies-proves-dems-are-in-trouble/

It’s hard for Democrats to admit they’re destroying their own cities and states (they have been for decades now) but c’mon, we can see it happening right in front of our faces. Especially in states like Washington.

How many stores have shut down because of the crime in their neighborhoods in Seattle? Remember the ‘Summer of Love’? Chaz? They might as well have made a series called ‘Progressives Gone Wild’ and featured the mess they made of that city.

And continue to make of that city.

Link Posted: 10/2/2022 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The Commie Corporations are coming in to protect St. Patty, and it is noticed outside of Washington state.

---

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/02/starbucks-and-seattle-times-reactions-to-gop-candidate-telling-the-truth-about-progressive-policies-proves-dems-are-in-trouble/

It’s hard for Democrats to admit they’re destroying their own cities and states (they have been for decades now) but c’mon, we can see it happening right in front of our faces. Especially in states like Washington.

How many stores have shut down because of the crime in their neighborhoods in Seattle? Remember the ‘Summer of Love’? Chaz? They might as well have made a series called ‘Progressives Gone Wild’ and featured the mess they made of that city.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2022 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

---

View Quote

That’s a GREAT ad from Smiley - succinct and it resonates with a simple concept people can relate to.

Murray’s ads are a vague, tiresome repeat of “Smiley was impressed by Trump/Abortion & stuff”
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

---

View Quote

Smiley campaign has filed a discrimination complaint with Federal Elections Committee, since the shithawks & shitbucks corps treat woke virtue politicians or candidates disimilarly. Of course she's right, though I'm happy to see both businesses get eaten by their own whenever & wherever. Burn baby, burn.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I was listening to the radio yesterday and heard a campaign ad from Smiley calling out Murray for lack of action without going so far as to smear, and then 5 minutes later one from Murray that was just smear against Smiley.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Hope Smiley wins but Murray is going toget 65-70% King, Pierce,  Snohomish and atleast 50% Spokane that's a big hurdle.

Smiley should run ads featuring Murray campaign pledges from 30yrs ago on how she was going to WA DC to make changes and ultimately turned into the thing she ran against.

I would bet if Murray loses she won't return to WA State but do  Tom Foley and stay in DC as a lobbyist.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hope Smiley wins but Murray is going toget 65-70% King, Pierce,  Snohomish and atleast 50% Spokane that's a big hurdle.

Smiley should run ads featuring Murray campaign pledges from 30yrs ago on how she was going to WA DC to make changes and ultimately turned into the thing she ran against.

I would bet if Murray loses she won't return to WA State but do  Tom Foley and stay in DC as a lobbyist.
View Quote

Yes, Murray turned into the people she railed against in her original campaigns "mom in tennis shoes" kiss my ass!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Patty Murray always looks like she's about to fall asleep
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Patty Murray always looks like she's about to fall asleep
View Quote

It’s not easy being a mom in tennis shoes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Everytime I see a Murray ad, I send $25.00 to Smiley.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Patty Murray ad attacks Tiffany Smiley
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 12:54:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must have a shitload of money, I see those adds all over the fucking place.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If you and the shockingly large percentage of “protest” non voting republicans weren’t so damn lazy stubborn it’d make it quite difficult for the Left to steal an election, especially in areas outside of the king/pierce/Spokane blue strongholds. I don’t get how so many rural counties are blue on the west side.
View Quote

No, it does not.  Adding more republican votes only makes the democrats do more "recounts" while "finding more votes" (that happen to be all for their candidates).

Only thing voting does in this banana-republic of a state is legitimizing the fraud.

Furthermore, seeing how they operate, we cannot say that rural areas are blue.  They just got more "blue votes".  However, how many of those were real is a different story.

Elections in WA are the same as in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Africa, etc.

Link Posted: 10/15/2022 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#36]
It's not WHO votes that counts, but WHO counts the votes.

I'll be voting for Smiley.

Every pro Murray add I hear is just smearing Smiley and not listing any of Murrays accomplishments...
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's not WHO votes that counts, but WHO counts the votes.

I'll be voting for Smiley.

Every pro Murray add I hear is just smearing Smiley and not listing any of Murrays accomplishments...
View Quote

because she has none.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

because she has none.
View Quote

Haven’t you heard? She loves veterans. And ripping the unborn from the womb. I can’t take a piss without hearing or seeing one of her ads highlighting her deep love for these 2 things.
How anybody can look behind her nasty physical appearance is beyond me. I wouldn’t vote for her based on her nasty teeth alone.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Haven’t you heard? She loves veterans. And ripping the unborn from the womb. I can’t take a piss without hearing or seeing one of her ads highlighting her deep love for these 2 things.
How anybody can look behind her nasty physical appearance is beyond me. I wouldn’t vote for her based on her nasty teeth alone.
View Quote

Looks like a "Female" (I have my doubts) Adam lanza
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#40]
My in-laws are a "good union family" and pointed out that Murray is good for PSNS Bremerton navy base.  

When asked why Smiley would be harmful to PSNS Bremerton navy base they could not answer this and seemed flustered by the question.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#41]
PSA
Time is now to talk w/Family and Friends to encourage them to vote for Smiley.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:40:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t have television, but I’m still sending money to Smiley for Washington. Another check is on the way tomorrow. Something has to be done about the incumbent. Time for her to retire.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Even the most biased polls are showing the race tightening up.  (But then, they always do this; moving from attempting to influence the election to maintaining some credibility when compared to the final result.)

From https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/wa/washington_senate_smiley_vs_murray-7400.html

Polling Data Poll DateSampleMoEMurray (D) * Smiley (R)Spread
KING-TV/SurveyUSA7/6 - 7/10596 LV5.05133Murray +18
KING-TV/SurveyUSA10/14 - 10/19589 LV5.04941Murray +8
Trafalgar Group (R)8/30 - 9/11087 LV2.94946Murray +3
Trafalgar Group (R)9/21 - 9/241091 LV2.94947Murray +2

Even the Seattle Slime has admitted that Smiley has gained 10 points:
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/patty-murray-still-leads-but-tiffany-smiley-closes-gap-in-new-wa-poll/

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#44]
They do that to turnout dims.

That way king county Elections doesn't have to cheat so hard

Never forget Dino
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:43:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Well, even two of my borderline communist family in Seattle admitted that they’re voting for Smiley, which shocked the shit out of me… These Two NKVD operatives voted for Sawant and tried to justify that stunt, while bitching that they don’t feel safe anymore.

Sadly, that useless Murray will win since there will be a massive King County vote dump at 3am on November 9th to push her ass over the finishing line.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#46]
And a shitload of “protest” non voting republicans.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Poll: Republican Tiffany Smiley Closing the Gap on Washington Sen. Patty Murray

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/24/poll-republican-tiffany-smiley-closing-the-gap-on-washington-sen-patty-murray/

Republican Tiffany Smiley is closing the gap between her and Democrat Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) in Washington’s U.S. Senate race, according to a new poll released Monday.

Although Murray has the support of 48 percent of likely Washington voters, Smiley is close behind, polling at 42 percent. The survey also found that six percent of voters remain undecided ahead of the midterm election.

The poll, commissioned by David Bossie of Citizens United, also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, think Washington is headed in the wrong direction. Further, just 39 percent of voters believe Murray deserves reelection, and 51 percent think it is “time to give someone new a chance.”

“Patty Murray isn’t immune from Biden’s disastrous agenda,” Bossie tweeted. “Inflation & gas prices above the nation average in Washington State.”

The pollsters surveyed 500 likely Washington voters from October 20 to October 22. The survey’s margin of error is ±4.4 percent.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well, even two of my borderline communist family in Seattle admitted that they’re voting for Smiley, which shocked the shit out of me… These Two NKVD operatives voted for Sawant and tried to justify that stunt, while bitching that they don’t feel safe anymore.

Sadly, that useless Murray will win since there will be a massive King County vote dump at 3am on November 9th to push her ass over the finishing line.
View Quote

Yeah, well, wait & see. This is why the state is incurable. Idiots would vote for their own crucifixion if their D masters offered it. Unfortunately, they only get to vote to be assaulted, robbed, raped, & murdered before or after being born. All of the stupid lemmings can't sprint off the cliff fast enough.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#49]
If Kamala Harris is showing up in town to fluff for Murray, things aren't looking good for her.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If Kamala Harris is showing up in town to fluff for Murray, things aren't looking good for her.
View Quote

The wording you used is fucking great, seeing how Harris made her way up in politics.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top