Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2021 3:10:49 PM EDT
The word is that Shooters is now requiring all customers to take their masks off and look up at a camera for a picture before entering the store to shop.  Have heard this from a few different people.    

Anyone experience this first hand?  Who would put up with being treated like a criminal in order to shop somewhere?  

I never liked the fact that they ID'd for ammo purchases, and also photocopied your drivers license to keep with your 4473, neither of which they are legally required to do.  Now taking mug shots of everyone on top of it all is just over the top.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The word is that Shooters is now requiring all customers to take their masks off and look up at a camera for a picture before entering the store to shop.  Have heard this from a few different people.    

Anyone experience this first hand?  Who would put up with being treated like a criminal in order to shop somewhere?  

I never liked the fact that they ID'd for ammo purchases, and also photocopied your drivers license to keep with your 4473, neither of which they are legally required to do.  Now taking mug shots of everyone on top of it all is just over the top.  
View Quote

They have had a rash of people steal from the floor of their store I imagine its about helping ID people that do DO that.

Also is it not a thing to get ID'd if you purchase ammo anyway? Pretty sure there is an age restriction as well as some states do not allow out of state folks to purchase ammo.  I thought MA was one of those.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Was in there last month and the only requirement was to sanitize your hands upon entry. The only time I removed my mask was when I filled out a 4473.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure it's due to the fact that they had someone steal a handgun several months back.

And personally i've never understood why people are so triggered over needing to show ID when buying ammo, takes an extra 2 seconds of time..
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Anyone experience this first hand? Who would put up with being treated like a criminal in order to shop somewhere?  

View Quote

What's the problem ? How friggin hard is it to pull down your mask and smile ? If you want to bitch than bitch at the scumbag that walked out the door with a free handgun and some other goodies that sparked this new procedure. If you are that pissed off than shop somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's the problem ? How friggin hard is it to pull down your mask and smile ? If you want to bitch than bitch at the scumbag that walked out the door with a free handgun and some other goodies that sparked this new procedure. If you are that pissed off than shop somewhere else.
View Quote

+1

I mean what honestly would be the difference in a pre or post covid world?   If you walked in there 2 years ago with a mask over your face they probably would have assumed you WERE there to rob the place and been asked to leave.  I'm starting to actually wonder do you have an issue that you don't want to be id'd in public?  

Maybe just maybe you are on a list that you do not want them to actually ID you.. hmmmm...

heh  I am kidding with that but really man take a few breaths and relax.  Covid BS has everyone uptight.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
They have the right to protect their business.  We have the right to shop elsewhere if we don’t like it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#7]
there business there rules i have nothing to hide so i don't mind i do most of my shopping at 619 because its closer to me  but have been enjoying shooters as of late both locations
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Wonder if shooters requires 'everyone to abide by the same rules.
Last fall I was walking into Hannafords and there was an employee at the door not allowing anyone to enter without a mask.
A small family of people of colors, Momma and three - four kids were not wearing masks. Not only did the Hannafords employee not say a word, he backed away to let the whole crew walk past him.
Who in their right frame of mind would think this is OK?
I approached the door and he started his order to comply. Before he got three words out, I was already picking my nose with my middle finger while walking by.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#9]
In normal times, there are cameras everywhere and your picture is "taken", like it or not in almost every gun shop you walk into. Nobody cares.

Now since everyone is required to walk around looking like a burglar, a shop wants to be able to ID someone in case they actually decide to act like one . . . and some folks are upset?

Sorry, this makes no sense to me.

Shop where you like but bitching about SO's policy is really ridiculous. Personally, I like 619's policy better . . . no "face diapers allowed". And I'm over 65, so I'm in the high risk category by age.

Link Posted: 3/4/2021 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I have mixed feelings about the mask / picture policy, but definitely do NOT like their ID policy for ammo. There is NOTHING illegal about a Massachusetts resident, who is of age, buying ammo in NH and using it in NH. As far as I'm concerned, SO's policy is anti-2A. They have NO legal liability in selling ammo to someone from Massachusetts, so why would they prevent someone from purchasing it?

And yeah, yeah, I know... free country, capitalism, their property, they can do what they want, vote with your wallet, etc. I agree with all that. Just stating my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have mixed feelings about the mask / picture policy, but definitely do NOT like their ID policy for ammo. There is NOTHING illegal about a Massachusetts resident, who is of age, buying ammo in NH and using it in NH. As far as I'm concerned, SO's policy is anti-2A. They have NO legal liability in selling ammo to someone from Massachusetts, so why would they prevent someone from purchasing it?

And yeah, yeah, I know... free country, capitalism, their property, they can do what they want, vote with your wallet, etc. I agree with all that. Just stating my opinion.
View Quote
I suggest that you talk with Jim (owner) and ask about this. He'll be happy to explain his reasoning.

He explained it to me (when I was still an inmate of MA), so I understand his reasoning. I don't like it either, but understanding the reasoning is helpful.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll pass on Shooter's...
the line's, ID requirement, computer phone system,
in a lot of instance's employee attitudes are a turn off.
I still have a 2 year old gift card that'll force me to go
in sometime when I can convince myself not to just
drive by.
It's good to see they're busy for 2nd A and local business
reason's, just generally, not my preference if I have a
small gun shop option.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'll pass on Shooter's...
the line's, ID requirement, computer phone system,
in a lot of instance's employee attitudes are a turn off.
I still have a 2 year old gift card that'll force me to go
in sometime when I can convince myself not to just
drive by.
It's good to see they're busy for 2nd A and local business
reason's, just generally, not my preference if I have a
small gun shop option.
View Quote

Thank you.  I don’t care, they run a good store, more ammo, guns and accessories for the rest of us.  I have never had a problem with the employees.  They have always been helpful and courteous.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not just ammo. They won't sell you high cap mags without looking at your drivers license. Doesn't matter if you have a second home in state, etc.

They don't make you wear a mask anymore, but still have the camera for those that do.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not just ammo. They won't sell you high cap mags without looking at your drivers license. Doesn't matter if you have a second home in state, etc.

They don't make you wear a mask anymore, but still have the camera for those that do.
View Quote

If you really want standard capacity magazines and brand new AR15 and similar why not just use your second home and get a New Hampshire drivers license?

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Easier said than done when you live in a state with homestead tax rate on property.

I get it, their business, their rules.
They could just post their policy in the area where they sell "hi-cap" mags instead of awkwardly asking for your license.
They could just say it's their policy to only sell to those with a NH DL instead of claiming it's the law, like they did.

I'll still shop there, it's just weird they go above and beyond to enforce other state's laws that don't apply there. Besides having a second property, I could be buying a gift for someone that lives there. I could be buying some to store at a friend's house there. I could be storing some in a storage unit. I could be mailing some to my kid in the military. I could be using them at the range down the road and then tossing them or giving them away. There are countless reasons for someone without a NH license to buy a magazine.

Do you work there?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Easier said than done when you live in a state with homestead tax rate on property.

I get it, their business, their rules.
They could just post their policy in the area where they sell "hi-cap" mags instead of awkwardly asking for your license.
They could just say it's their policy to only sell to those with a NH DL instead of claiming it's the law, like they did.

I'll still shop there, it's just weird they go above and beyond to enforce other state's laws that don't apply there. Besides having a second property, I could be buying a gift for someone that lives there. I could be buying some to store at a friend's house there. I could be storing some in a storage unit. I could be mailing some to my kid in the military. I could be using them at the range down the road and then tossing them or giving them away. There are countless reasons for someone without a NH license to buy a magazine.

Do you work there?
View Quote

You are correct, there are countless reasons why someone from Mass or NY would buy magazines in NH.   The owner of shooters explained once that he doesnt want his products to end up in a place where they are unlawful to possess.  Dont like it?  Work to change the laws or move.  Its that simple.  A friend moved to NH from Florida.  For whatever reason, he waited months to change over to a NH drivers license.  He had no problems buying standard capacity magazines and ammunition at shooters.  Why?  Because he can buy those things in Florida.

No, I do not work there.  I am customer who feels like I have been treated well, especially in comparison to the now defunct Riley's. Rileys was rude, crass and acted like they were there to do you, the customer a favor.  I have bought several gun and reloading gear at shooters.

I also have a certain amount of contempt for gun owners who live in anti gun states and come to New Hampshire and try to evade their states laws.  Whats more important?  Your homestead tax rate and a few $$ or freedom?  I know dozens of people who have second homes in NH and have over the years made pro gun income tax free NH their primary residence.  Your pro gun vote is more valuable here as well.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Nobody is evading a law until they cross the state line with the contraband.

Not everyone can sell their home, pull kids out of school, and find a new career every time a new law passes. And until very recently, Vermont had better laws than New Hampshire.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:54:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not everyone can sell their home, pull kids out of school, and find a new career every time a new law passes. And until very recently, Vermont had better laws than New Hampshire.
View Quote

No Vermont did not.  They always had a gun free school zones law that NH has never had.

As for pulling kids out of school.  I didnt say that.  I said just use your NH address and get a drivers license.  IF you still own a home in Mass (or anywhere else) the kids can go to school.  I bet the Jews who didn't flee Nazi Germany when the could wished they did as they were marched to the gas.  Mass has always had worse gun laws than NH.  So no change there.

Simple.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then you certainly can’t bitch about a private business not selling things to people who willingly reside in a communist shithole.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then you certainly can’t bitch about a private business not selling things to people who willingly reside in a communist shithole.
View Quote

You fled America from 1994-2004 during the federal ban? Or did you willingly reside there? If you stayed, why?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#22]
The owner of shooters must be " that guy ".
We all know him, most of us have worked with him.
He's feels the need to suck up.
Suck up to LE and the ATF.
The insecure person at work that licks the balls of management.
The one who goes out and cleans the snow off his boses car before he cleans off his own.
The one that isn't really that great at what he actually does and knows it.
When they're audited by the ATF or Hooksett PD comes knocking for anything crime related, he can run out to them like a scared little school girl showing all the extra " stuff " he does that's not required.
Hey! Look at me! Look at me!
ATF can audit once every 12 months if they want too.
When you have flunkies selling guns over the counter there will be mistakes on the form, there will be mistakes in inventory, there will be guns stolen from shooters just like any other retailer.
That's a fact,,
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The one who goes out and cleans the snow off his boses car before he cleans off his own.
When they're audited by the ATF or Hooksett PD comes knocking for anything crime related, he can run out to them like a scared little school girl showing all the extra " stuff " he does that's not required.
When you have flunkies selling guns over the counter there will be mistakes on the form, there will be mistakes in inventory, there will be guns stolen from shooters just like any other retailer.
That's a fact,,
View Quote

You've obviously never met Jim
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You fled America from 1994-2004 during the federal ban? Or did you willingly reside there? If you stayed, why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This ban was 1) a ban on sales not posession, and;
2) Was in effect coast to coast.

Thus every American was affected by it.

Quoted:
That's a fact,,

You must really hate your life and live in misery.  I understand, you feel like a subject, not a citizen and when you come to NH for a few days every so often you get to pretend you are a free American.

I take back what I said earlier, don't get a NH drivers license.  You're not welcome here. We don't want you.  Stay where you are.

Shooters has a large investment to protect.  Why should he risk it to sell a magazine to some one who is stupid enough to reside in a state where they can't have it?  Then if Maura Heally finds out he will get sued.

And in case you have never noticed, Shooters has a location in Amherst NH that is often stocked with pre ban AR type rifles at normal prices as well as newer firearms that are Mass compliant.

Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You must really hate your life and live in misery.  I understand, you feel like a subject, not a citizen and when you come to NH for a few days every so often you get to pretend you are a free American.

I take back what I said earlier, don't get a NH drivers license.  You're not welcome here. We don't want you.  Stay where you are.

Shooters has a large investment to protect.  Why should he risk it to sell a magazine to some one who is stupid enough to reside in a state where they can't have it?  Then if Maura Heally finds out he will get sued.

And in case you have never noticed, Shooters has a location in Amherst NH that is often stocked with pre ban AR type rifles at normal prices as well as newer firearms that are Mass compliant.

View Quote

Isn't the OP about Shooters telling their customers to pull down their face diaper and say cheese?  Why are they even requiring their customers to even wear one?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Isn't the OP about Shooters telling their customers to pull down their face diaper and say cheese?  Why are they even requiring their customers to even wear one?
View Quote

They aren't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

In 1994 I was 14 and lived in Kuwait so…..
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's a fact,,
View Quote

You’re special alright.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Someone pass me the popcorn.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You are correct, there are countless reasons why someone from Mass or NY would buy magazines in NH.   The owner of shooters explained once that he doesnt want his products to end up in a place where they are unlawful to possess.  Dont like it?  Work to change the laws or move.  Its that simple.  A friend moved to NH from Florida.  For whatever reason, he waited months to change over to a NH drivers license.  He had no problems buying standard capacity magazines and ammunition at shooters.  Why?  Because he can buy those things in Florida.

No, I do not work there.  I am customer who feels like I have been treated well, especially in comparison to the now defunct Riley's. Rileys was rude, crass and acted like they were there to do you, the customer a favor.  I have bought several gun and reloading gear at shooters.

I also have a certain amount of contempt for gun owners who live in anti gun states and come to New Hampshire and try to evade their states laws.  Whats more important?  Your homestead tax rate and a few $$ or freedom?  I know dozens of people who have second homes in NH and have over the years made pro gun income tax free NH their primary residence.  Your pro gun vote is more valuable here as well.  

View Quote
This,
Even MA residents. When I lived in MA I bought ammo there several times. Just needed to show my LTC
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd love to have a Homie like you. "Don't like it? Work to change the laws and move. It's that simple"".
Just wondering if you feel the same way when it comes to THE pot and THE fireworks.
I'm confident that if the Pot Shops over in MA started refusing to sell their product to NH's lazy and useless Weeders you would be OK with that.
I'm also confident that if NH fireworks retailers told MA resident "" BOOM-BOOM"" lovers to F-O you would be OK with that too.
Why? "" Because we don't want our products to end up in a place where they are unlawful to possess"".  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'd love to have a Homie like you. "Don't like it? Work to change the laws and move. It's that simple"".
Just wondering if you feel the same way when it comes to THE pot and THE fireworks.
I'm confident that if the Pot Shops over in MA started refusing to sell their product to NH's lazy and useless Weeders you would be OK with that.
I'm also confident that if NH fireworks retailers told MA resident "" BOOM-BOOM"" lovers to F-O you would be OK with that too.
Why? "" Because we don't want our products to end up in a place where they are unlawful to possess"".  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote

Absolutely!

If someone wants to participate in a specific activity (owing guns, smoking pot or shooting off fireworks) and the area where the are CHOOSING to reside does not allow it, they have 2 choices:
1) move
2) work to change the laws.

Attacking a legitimate business owner is not a valid choice.

I like guns, I live in New Hampshire and shop at Shooters.

If this offends you, good, it was intended to do just that.  Shooters is a legitimate local business.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Absolutely!

If someone wants to participate in a specific activity (owing guns, smoking pot or shooting off fireworks) and the area where the are CHOOSING to reside does not allow it, they have 2 choices:
1) move
2) work to change the laws.

Attacking a legitimate business owner is not a valid choice.

I like guns, I live in New Hampshire and shop at Shooters.

If this offends you, good, it was intended to do just that.  Shooters is a legitimate local business.
View Quote

Attack!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.
There is no federal or NH state law forbidding the sale of a firearm magazine to anyone.
No matter what the capacity of the magazine is or where they live.
A 12 year old is legal to purchase them.
You are OK with businesses deciding who they will or will not sell to? Just because?
That shit didn't fly when it came to baking a cake now did it?
You should be fighting for the folks over in MA and other Communist areas not rolling over.

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Attack!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.
There is no federal or NH state law forbidding the sale of a firearm magazine to anyone.
No matter what the capacity of the magazine is or where they live.
A 12 year old is legal to purchase them.
You are OK with businesses deciding who they will or will not sell to? Just because?
That shit didn't fly when it came to baking a cake now did it?
You should be fighting for the folks over in MA and other Communist areas not rolling over.

View Quote

You should be fighting for the rights of folks in those besotted states, especially whichever one of them you live in because you sure don't sound like you live in NH.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 4:59:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You should be fighting for the rights of folks in those besotted states, especially whichever one of them you live in because you sure don't sound like you live in NH.
View Quote

I was born at the Elliot Hospital and have never never even vacationed out of the state for more than a month. How about you? MA, NY or NJ? NH isn't a conservative state, no matter how much you try to convince yourself while staring at the top of your license plate.
NH hasn't voted red during a presidential primary since the early 1990's. NH hasn't voted for a Red President in the general since 2000. NH has four Democrat women representing our state in DC.
Three are up for reelection come 2022. All three will remain in their seats by a healthy margin.
If Sununu runs for Senate in 2022 It be best to vote for Hassan, try to keep her in place. At least with her we know where we stand and what to expect.
We don't need another Romney or Murkowski to represent NH.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If Sununu runs for Senate in 2022 It be best to vote for Hassan, try to keep her in place. At least with her we know where we stand and what to expect.
it would be both good and bad. Good that we have another conservative Senator but bad that we lose such an awesome Governor.
View Quote
There. fixed it for ya. Say "thank you".
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it would be both good and bad. Good that we have another conservative Senator but bad that we lose such an awesome Governor.

Name one thing that rat face has done since taking office to add to or promote the conservative agenda.
The 2A, gun laws? He's done nothing to move us forward or lock us in.
He's vetoed waiting periods but not without adding an excuse at the end for doing so.
Gotta appease our democrat base.
Remember back when the Dems took the house and Senate during Sununu's second term?
January 1st fireworks went off with all the shit dems were proposing.
Yes, Sununu vetoed most of it.
We had the House and Senate during Sununu's first term " Nothing " and present term " Nothing "
Where are the proposals from the Republicans?
We could get bills passed in a heartbeat.
NOTHING< NOTHING.
As usual we are just hanging out keeping all of the seats warm for the next round of democrats to take off and shove it right up our A's.
Gotta hand it to the Democrats, they get shit DONE!
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Say it. "Thank you". Say it now.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Say it. "Thank you". Say it now.
View Quote

If you can spare a moment, why not post a list of what makes SUNUNU such an awesome governor.
Was it his control over your every movement during the Chinese virus?
Or, was it just him telling you how to take a shit during the so called deadly virus?
Was it paid family leave in the latest budget? Damn, that's a beauty isn't it?
Full day kindergarten *( Babysitting ) Everyone is on the hook now to pay for everyone else's little sleepy nose pickers.
Hey, How do you feel about him avoiding President Trump every time he had a Rally in NH?  Hiding in doorways at the arena giving little waves here and there.
While at the same time he tripped over himself at the airport trying to hump the first black, Jamaican, Indian VP who flew into NH a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you can spare a moment, why not post a list of what makes SUNUNU such an awesome governor.
Was it his control over your every movement during the Chinese virus?
Or, was it just him telling you how to take a shit during the so called deadly virus?
Was it paid family leave in the latest budget? Damn, that's a beauty isn't it?
Full day kindergarten *( Babysitting ) Everyone is on the hook now to pay for everyone else's little sleepy nose pickers.
Hey, How do you feel about him avoiding President Trump every time he had a Rally in NH?  Hiding in doorways at the arena giving little waves here and there.
While at the same time he tripped over himself at the airport trying to hump the first black, Jamaican, Indian VP who flew into NH a few weeks ago.
View Quote

February 22, 2017, sign SB 12, Constitutional carry.

2019/ 2020, vetoed, HB 514, the waiting period bill, vetoed HB 696, elder care gun confiscation, vetoed HB 687 gun confiscation, vetoed HB 564 gun free criminal safe schools, vetoed HB 109 ban on private sales.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:13:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
February 22, 2017, sign SB 12, Constitutional carry.
View Quote

Oh my Gosh, The good Governor has been saving us $10.00.
Was it a two or four year license?
I don't recall.
It's not like he did anyone a favor, if you're not a felon or a domestic abusser the license is handed to you.
Unless of course the CLEO in your town or city is a liberal POS and NH does have their share of them in LE.
What have you been doing with the extra cash?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't recall.
It's not like he did anyone a favor, if you're not a felon or a domestic abusser the license is handed to you.
Unless of course the CLEO in your town or city is a liberal POS and NH does have their share of them in LE.
View Quote
I've been putting this off for a long time. But it's really time. *click*
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't recall.

I did that yesterday. He either enjoys trolling or is a Moby.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Point made.
None of you will post what if anything SUNUNU has done to push the Republican Conservative agenda forward.
Though, there's a list of progressive Democrat BS that he's on the ball with.
We have several states who have ignored federal law by legalizing the weed.
Where is SUNUNU?
If ignoring federal Drug Narcotics laws is allowed, we should be able to ignore some of the federal firearms laws as well.
Correct?
Lets do the same with a few federal gun laws.
I can see the nonsense with shoulder held long guns not being legal with a bbl less than 16".
Similar with Shotguns.
Why not ignore that silly law, and put it right out to the MSM?
He's done nothing, He gave us constitutional carry. LOL
Oh, Boy, I sooooo love not having to pay $10.00 for a concealed carry license.
He ran with constitutional carry to get elected his first term and he succeeded.
After that? F the Republicans!

Link Posted: 7/1/2021 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Point made.
None of you will post what if anything SUNUNU has done to push the Republican Conservative agenda forward.
Though, there's a list of progressive Democrat BS that he's on the ball with.
We have several states who have ignored federal law by legalizing the weed.
Where is SUNUNU?
If ignoring federal Drug Narcotics laws is allowed, we should be able to ignore some of the federal firearms laws as well.
Correct?
Lets do the same with a few federal gun laws.
I can see the nonsense with shoulder held long guns not being legal with a bbl less than 16".
Similar with Shotguns.
Why not ignore that silly law, and put it right out to the MSM?
He's done nothing, He gave us constitutional carry. LOL
Oh, Boy, I sooooo love not having to pay $10.00 for a concealed carry license.
He ran with constitutional carry to get elected his first term and he succeeded.
After that? F the Republicans!

View Quote

You are either the worlds biggest attention whore or an unhinged lunatic. At this point I’m thinking both.
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Both!
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 5:15:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You are either the worlds biggest attention whore or an unhinged lunatic. At this point I’m thinking both.
View Quote

Ahhh, yes, seems like I struck a nerve. Maybe you'll start listening.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#48]
They ID for ammo because back before Shooter’s Outpost even opened, Bloomberg’s group MAIG was threatening to sue NH gun shops who sold to MA residents. Big chains like Walmart fell in line and followed MAIG’s orders to demand ID, but most NH gun stores like Riley’s and many others told them to go fuck themselves.

IIRC, when SO first opened they had a letter posted on their door explaining what Bloomberg was doing. For some reason, and my memory maybe off here, I think they were refusing to go along with showing ID but appears that may have changed. I only bought ammo there once but don’t remember if I had to show ID. Early on they didn’t stock much ammo so I kept going to Riley’s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top