[#1]
Good
Fuck Dipshit Jay and sideshow bob
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome!

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:05:48 AM EDT
[#3]
That's good news.  When I read one sheriff didn't endorse the letter I guessed King county for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's good news.  When I read one sheriff didn't endorse the letter I guessed King county for some reason.
View Quote

Yep.  And since it will be an appointed position next year, we know that person won't endorse it either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Harumpf, harumpf.

Easy to posture when you've got nothing on the line. Let's see if orders are ignored if/when those counties go to rot & then issue ultimatums.

I already watched police give rioters a pass because "orders". I am he of little faith concerning all things govt.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 3:12:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll take every ray of hope!
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Let’s hope they all stick to their guns. Pun intended.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I already watched police give rioters a pass because "orders". I am he of little faith concerning all things govt.
View Quote

Police are employees who work for a boss who is appointed by politicians.

Sheriff's are elected.

Totally different dynamics, protocols and most important different agendas
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sheriff's are elected.
View Quote

Not any more in King County.  The voters just decided that the Sheriff is an appointed position by the Executive.

I'm trying to understand whether the voters are this stupid, are if voter fraud was involved.

Probably just career Democrats taking advantage of the George Floyd crisis, denigrating/defunding the police.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:15:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Only in ONE county. Three other 38 and everyplace I've ever lived-elected
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:08:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not any more in King County.  The voters just decided that the Sheriff is an appointed position by the Executive.

I'm trying to understand whether the voters are this stupid, are if voter fraud was involved.

Probably just career Democrats taking advantage of the George Floyd crisis, denigrating/defunding the police.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sheriff's are elected.

Hanlon's razor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top