Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/19/2020 11:53:20 PM EDT
Do people there realize what is at stake, or is everyone ignorant?

Realclearpolitics is predicting a confident Dem Senate win.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Ignorant.... very very ignorant
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't seen this much national money on an Iowa Senate race in my lifetime.  The Dems are pulling out all the stops.  They are going to buy that seat.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Theresa Greenfield is a bitch.

She was a regular customer at my old job.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard the Democrat PACs were putting up 6 billion (yes with a B) to get Joni Ernst's seat.  It was told to me verbally and I have not been able to confirm it.  Her commercials even show up on my Youtube videos.  You know if she gets elected she will be chucky shumers bitch.  So much for working for Iowans.

kwg
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard the Democrat PACs were putting up 6 billion (yes with a B) to get Joni Ernst's seat.  It was told to me verbally and I have not been able to confirm it.  Her commercials even show up on my Youtube videos.  You know if she gets elected she will be chucky shumers bitch.  So much for working for Iowans.

kwg
View Quote

It's not six billion. Even in this hyper partisan environment, Americans will spend more on Halloween (about six-to-seven billion) than total election spending this cycle (about three billion). Online ads can be extremely inexpensive, don't let them fool you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
The 6 billion number sounded way out of line for one race but you can see they are spending huge amounts of money to get Joni out and Teresa in.  Although I think the analogy that we spend more on Halloween is all wrong.  I'm pretty convinced that the PACs and super PACs will spend billions on this election trying to change our current government to a liberal anti gun government.  6 billion could be a drop in the bucket for all races.

kwg
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Never even heard of this goofy bitch. Does she have any experience in government at all?

Also doesnt really appear to me that the Ernst campaign is even trying that hard, like typical republicans.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The 6 billion number sounded way out of line for one race but you can see they are spending huge amounts of money to get Joni out and Teresa in.  Although I think the analogy that we spend more on Halloween is all wrong.  I'm pretty convinced that the PACs and super PACs will spend billions on this election trying to change our current government to a liberal anti gun government.  6 billion could be a drop in the bucket for all races.

kwg
View Quote

Post election check the FEC reports...
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
The damage would have been done by then.

kwg
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Never even heard of this goofy bitch. Does she have any experience in government at all?

Also doesnt really appear to me that the Ernst campaign is even trying that hard, like typical republicans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She ran for Congress once, and failed. Her campaign manager got arrested for fraud for his actions with her campaign.

That's all I know other than she's a rude cunt in person. Dealt with her many times at my old job.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#11]
FTG thats all.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I just heard on channel 13 that Greenfield has a double digit lead over Joni Ernst.

Get ready for chuckie shumer's new lap dog.

kwg
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 12:43:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just heard on channel 13 that Greenfield has a double digit lead over Joni Ernst.

Get ready for chuckie shumer's new lap dog.

kwg
View Quote

Polls also said Hillary would win in a landslide. Fuck the polls.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Bloomberg is spending a lot of money to get her in have you not seen the spot paid for by Every town?
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do people there realize what is at stake, or is everyone ignorant?

Realclearpolitics is predicting a confident Dem Senate win.
View Quote

Same Real Clear Politics that predicted a Clinton win in 2016 by a 2.1 spread?   Ya they hit that one on the mark didn't they....
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't care what the polls say but Joni has been under attack for several weeks and who ever is paying for it has spent a shit pot full of money.  It has to of swayed some folks.  There is just no escaping the level of bad publicity against Joni.

kwg
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't care what the polls say but Joni has been under attack for several weeks and who ever is paying for it has spent a shit pot full of money.  It has to of swayed some folks.  There is just no escaping the level of bad publicity against Joni.

kwg
View Quote

I got a handwritten postcard in the mail urging me to vote for TG. Anyone else get one? Fucking weird.

Mailed from Minnesota.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm getting tired of all the TG ads. Everything your read, listen,or watch has ads for her.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#19]
TG isn't going to win and the "polls" are all bogus as hell. WHO is NBC and KCCI is CBS and they are in the bag for the democrats.

Iowan's aren't stupid and most realize where dems have brought us and where they want to take us and that's not gonna happen.

I am looking for a red tidal wave to sweep Iowa and America.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
TG isn't going to win and the "polls" are all bogus as hell. WHO is NBC and KCCI is CBS and they are in the bag for the democrats.

Iowan's aren't stupid and most realize where dems have brought us and where they want to take us and that's not gonna happen.

View Quote

I'll be honest, I'm scared Iowa will go blue. The amount of farmers that I am seeing with democratic yard signs is insane.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'll be honest, I'm scared Iowa will go blue. The amount of farmers that I am seeing with democratic yard signs is insane.
View Quote

Are they pissed because Mr. Trump isn't promoting ethanol and bio diesel enough ??

kwg
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:50:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are they pissed because Mr. Trump isn't promoting ethanol and bio diesel enough ??

kwg
View Quote

I have no clue. Its absolutely bizarre. If I had to guess, their hate comes from the trade war with China.

Take a drive around on some county and state highways. Its probably at best a 50/50 split with some areas being 60/40 Biden. I was hoping it was just a boone/polk county thing but I just drove hwy 44 west and it's the exact same
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 12:43:39 AM EDT
[#23]
My understanding is the Democratic spending for Greenfield is $90 million, which crazy, crazy money. Iowa Senate races used to be in single digit millions, total. Joni is going to be $20 million +/- supposedly.

In some ways, it indicates they were scared of Joni. Greenfield is a good candidate in the COVID time, when people really out and about.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#24]
It's all about Bloomberg spending millions to buy elections. He's going all out this time!
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Been getting text messages from a liberal group thinking I'm some woman named Amy and asking if they can count on me to vote for TG and other Dems. I got tired of them and replied back that I already cast me vote for the best choice for iowa and the country, Joni Ernst. They replied back"thanks for your time".

Didn't tell them I'm not Amy so they think they lost one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]
TG is crushing the airwaves with social security and medicare lies. Joni Ernst is using the tried and true Republican method of doing nothing to respond. Joni is going to lose, I'm afraid. She just isn't defending her record and calling out TG for the lies.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
TG is crushing the airwaves with social security and medicare lies. Joni Ernst is using the tried and true Republican method of doing nothing to respond. Joni is going to lose, I'm afraid. She just isn't defending her record and calling out TG for the lies.
View Quote

Republicans are huge pussies they need to go for the jugular instead sitting back and letting dems walk all over them
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Said that for years. Taking the high road is no longer an option. Fight to win or throw in the towel.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess I'm Tyrone now, got a text this morning from a group called Battle Front Iowa asking if I wanted to participate in a group phone discussion this evening. I told them I jumped on the Trump Train since it is the best choice. He replied back asking if I was Tyrone so they could take me off the list if I wasn't. I said I'm not Tyrone or Amy and to get me off the liberal database because I will always bleed red. I ended the text with Trump 2020 Baby. He replied back sorry to bother you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I am sure the Locust St Liar will fail to cover this story

Iowa Sen. Ernst's Democratic challenger accused of breaking campaign finance rules for 3rd time

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-ernst-dem-rival-fec-complaint-third-time

Link Posted: 10/23/2020 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope you are right but there are more folks voting than in any previous race I am aware of.  I work in down town Des Moines across the street from the election office and I can tell you that the turn out is absolutely HUGE.   The anarchist left is on fire over this years races.  The polls are full of crap but in the end they have a 50/50 chance of being right.  I have made 2 donations to Joni's team.  I'm thinking one more donation may be in order.  As per Joni's emails she is bein outspent 4 to 1.  

Based on a report I heard from Stu Varney on Fox business news the money is coming from Hollywood and the super rich on Long Island New York.  (see SALT tax)  The SALT tax puts a $10,000 limit on deducting all State and Local taxes from the federal income tax.  Apparently this has the super rich pretty upset.  They see several Senate seats as vulnerable and Joni Ernst is one of those seats.

kwg

https://www.bing.com/search?q=salt+tax+update&form=ANNTH1&refig=71204abec71b485da66117ff20e650be&sp=1&qs=HS&pq=salt+tax&sk=PRES1&sc=8-8&cvid=71204abec71b485da66117ff20e650be

kwg
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully the Dems/TG spend a ton more money, AND LOSE!

It wouldn't be the first time the bigger spender ends up losing at the actual ballot-box. Polls don't tell much of a story, neither do yard signs really. As depressing as it is to see so many Biden/Harris signs...

But given the current political-climate, most Trump voters aren't going to advertise. They would rather not be a target for radical leftists to take their rage out on....
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Went out for the parade in Dallas County yesterday. Got to meet David Young, and all the local guys running. Ernst couldn't be there because she was voting ACB onto the Supreme Court. I'll allow her absence for that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Last I saw Greenfield had over $100 million donated from outside Iowa.

This seat has the 2nd most money spent in the US for a congressional seat this yeaer.  Apparently the D's think Iowa Des Moines doesn't care if their Senator is bought and paid for by the coasts.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Last I saw Greenfield had over $100 million donated from outside Iowa.

This seat has the 2nd most money spent in the US for a congressional seat this yeaer.  Apparently the D's think Iowa Des Moines doesn't care if their Senator is bought and paid for by the coasts.
View Quote

Fuck Theresa Greenfield.

Red wave is coming.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fuck Theresa Greenfield.
View Quote

Yikes, no thank you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I donated $100 to Joni.  I put my money where my mouth was.  

kwg
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Surprised by the polls showing Trump and Ernst now in the lead. Still not confident though. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I've posted this in GD and now here....
If you look at any given state you will see multiple polls taken over the same time period by different pollsters.  The results can vary up to 10 points between polls.  In a race as tight as this DO NOT TRUST POLLS!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Surprised by the polls showing Trump and Ernst now in the lead. Still not confident though. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst
View Quote

That poll was most likely the Iowa Poll put out by the Des Moines Register. When their entire credibility is on the line, the truth will eventually be reported.

The most important take away from that poll is that both Biden and Greenfield are fading fast, in the 41% of likely voters supporting them.

It looks to me like Iowa could be another Red Sweep: POTUS and Joni reelected, the Iowa House and Senate staying under Republican control, and all four US Congressional races going Republican.

Interesting article about votes still available to cast today, it's worth the read.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Everyone stay safe, and have fun going out and voting TRUMP!!!

If you've already voted, thank you for voting TRUMP!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Everyone stay safe, and have fun going out and voting TRUMP!!!

If you've already voted, thank you for voting TRUMP!
View Quote

Was in line at 06:45.

Probably 25 people ahead of me and 50 behind me.

Town of a few thousand people.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#43]
My neighborhood leans Republican.

The polling place was crowded - about 50 parking places and they were full most of the day. Just one location, but less absentee voting than I expected.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#44]
This is what’s going on....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#45]
It appears we did our part to keep the Republic safe.  The rest of the country is questionable.  

kwg
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Looks like Theresa Greenfield's husband died for nothing
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Looks like Theresa Greenfield's husband died for nothing
View Quote

I'd die too if I were married to that bitch.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#48]
At least we showed Bloomberg he couldn't buy our Senate seat!
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
At least we showed Bloomberg he couldn't buy our Senate seat!
View Quote

The absolute disaster that the Democrats suffered on Election Day is massive. The sheer amount of money squandered to almost lose the House and make almost no Senate gains is mind boggling. Probably lots of reasons, but the big funders from the coasts don’t want to give DNC and the other big names their cash now.

That said, Trump’s campaign is broke and doesn’t seem that smart either.

Fred Hubbell and then Greenfield reinforce that Iowans just don’t want to have mediocre candidates shoved down their throats. A good story helps introduce a candidate, but you can’t fake Iowa values. The good news is the Democrats are not going to pull “Buy an Election” in Iowa for the next 20 years.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Greenfield out sent Joni by 3:1 to loose Iowa. Joe outspent the President by 2:1 in Iowa and nationwide. We should know later this week if the voter fraud efforts have paid off or not for the left.

The Republican's picked up seven Iowa House seats and maintained the 32-18 advantage in the Iowa Senate. Picked up two Republican seats in the US House (good candidates vs not that exciting).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top