Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2022 11:31:57 PM EDT
A good friend (I've known for 20 years and will vouce for) needs a safe 2 or more bedroom house/apt in driving distance to downtown Milwaukee.  

They are overwhelmed by studying for a board exam in the midst of a breakup, so finding an apartment is a bitch.

40yo doctor that doesn't smoke, has a good 16yo kid that is jrotc and wants to be a marine line officer that's there on alternative weekends.  I have been a landlord, this would be low drama.

If you know a place, let me know. Please IM or @ me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much available around here.  I'd look in Muskego or New Berlin.  West of Milwaukee (Brookfield to Pewaukee) is getting expensive.  

How far is he willing to commute?  I know there are some new apartment developments in Menominee Falls also.  Just spit balling here.
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve got a few places but no 2-BR coming up.  I will have a West Allis 1-BR for 710/mo with assigned parking, free heat, free natural gas, free hot water, water, sewer, trash, a fridge, a gas range, and a wall sleeve AC unit coming up on Mar 01.  They pay electric, which is only whatever they plug in.  There’s coin-op laundry on that floor.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They just built a new place in Grafton - Hickory Street Apartments, I think? I pass it on my daily commute.  20-25min. to downtown in light traffic, 35-40min. in heavy traffic.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Brookfield or Wauwatosa has places that are safe.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, will forward the information.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 2:29:13 AM EDT
[#6]
What's the timeline?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top