Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 2:24:05 AM EST
Greetings folks,

With the NRA filing for bankruptcy and everything else going on, now is the time to help with the legislative process in Olympia.

Here's one resource: https://wacivilrights.org/

Spread.The.Word.  Git 'er done.

Boss
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:14:23 AM EST
do they have an email mailer we can sign up for? with all the deplatforming and hosting issues many places are having, this might be a good idea for them to get onboard with. im going to send a contact form to them to make the suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:03:47 PM EST
^^The upper right area looks like they have several links to various SM...but yeah, for folks not on any of those...an email list might not be a bad idea.

Also, SUPER EASY way to keep up to speed and comment on various GC legislation:

https://wacivilrights.org/bills/

Share and share again.

Git 'er done!

Boss

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:31:55 PM EST
Folks,

The Washington State Civil Rights Association - our state's newest grassroots pro-gun lobbying organization - now has a YouTube channel!  Please subscribe!

The content will grow.  Remember:  this org is run entirely by volunteers who are deeply committed to preserving (and hopefully one day expanding) gun rights in Washington.

Please Click and Subscribe - Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:23:18 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By twodeucetrey:
Folks,

The Washington State Civil Rights Association - our state's newest grassroots pro-gun lobbying organization - now has a YouTube channel!  Please subscribe!

The content will grow.  Remember:  this org is run entirely by volunteers who are deeply committed to preserving (and hopefully one day expanding) gun rights in Washington.

Please Click and Subscribe - Thanks!

View Quote

@twodeucetrey

Thanks for all the work on these two bills.

I know its early in the game, but any idea who the vulnerable members are we should be targeting?  I feel like maybe if we can focus our efforts on those districts we can get a bigger return on our efforts.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:46:57 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

@twodeucetrey

Thank­s for all the work on these two bills.  You are most welcome and a huge "THANK YOU!!" to all of the WAHTF members who took action this week!!

I know its early in the game, but any idea who the vulnerable members are we should be targeting?  I feel like maybe if we can focus our efforts on those districts we can get a bigger return on our efforts.  You are definitely on the right track on both accuonts!  I know the effort to collect election data from this most recent election was started for those exacts reason you mentioned.  Since I am not the individual that was tasked with that duty I don't know where that process is.  I will see if I can find out how that project is going.  Excellent question and thank you for asking!

View Quote

Top Top