Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 3:24:05 AM EDT
Greetings folks,

With the NRA filing for bankruptcy and everything else going on, now is the time to help with the legislative process in Olympia.

Here's one resource: https://wacivilrights.org/

Spread.The.Word.  Git 'er done.

Boss
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#1]
do they have an email mailer we can sign up for? with all the deplatforming and hosting issues many places are having, this might be a good idea for them to get onboard with. im going to send a contact form to them to make the suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]
^^The upper right area looks like they have several links to various SM...but yeah, for folks not on any of those...an email list might not be a bad idea.

Also, SUPER EASY way to keep up to speed and comment on various GC legislation:

https://wacivilrights.org/bills/

Share and share again.

Git 'er done!

Boss

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Folks,

The Washington State Civil Rights Association - our state's newest grassroots pro-gun lobbying organization - now has a YouTube channel!  Please subscribe!

The content will grow.  Remember:  this org is run entirely by volunteers who are deeply committed to preserving (and hopefully one day expanding) gun rights in Washington.

Please Click and Subscribe - Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Folks,

The Washington State Civil Rights Association - our state's newest grassroots pro-gun lobbying organization - now has a YouTube channel!  Please subscribe!

The content will grow.  Remember:  this org is run entirely by volunteers who are deeply committed to preserving (and hopefully one day expanding) gun rights in Washington.

Please Click and Subscribe - Thanks!

View Quote

@twodeucetrey

Thanks for all the work on these two bills.

I know its early in the game, but any idea who the vulnerable members are we should be targeting?  I feel like maybe if we can focus our efforts on those districts we can get a bigger return on our efforts.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@twodeucetrey

Thanks for all the work on these two bills.  You are most welcome and a huge "THANK YOU!!" to all of the WAHTF members who took action this week!!

I know its early in the game, but any idea who the vulnerable members are we should be targeting?  I feel like maybe if we can focus our efforts on those districts we can get a bigger return on our efforts.  You are definitely on the right track on both accuonts!  I know the effort to collect election data from this most recent election was started for those exacts reason you mentioned.  Since I am not the individual that was tasked with that duty I don't know where that process is.  I will see if I can find out how that project is going.  Excellent question and thank you for asking!

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top