Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2020 6:44:41 PM EDT
Did I screw myself by deciding to wait until Election Day?  I'm a little worried that I may be in line a while.

ETA: Easy peasy.  Showed up at 7:45 after dropping the kiddo off at school and was in an out in 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I only waited about 15 mins today.  At least it was warm.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I only waited about 15 mins today.  At least it was warm.
View Quote

Walked right in at 7:45, the wife and I voted straight Republican as all good South Dakotans should.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I went around noon.  Voted straight R too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
SD vote totals

Trump - 62% v Biden 35%

but Amend A

Yes - 55% v No 45%

I'm confused...
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SD vote totals

Trump - 62% v Biden 35%

but Amend A

Yes - 55% v No 45%

I'm confused...
View Quote

About what?  More voters supporting Trump than legalizing MJ?  Or the percentage totals?  There was a 3rd party choice for POTUS that garnered approx. 3% of the vote.  The Amend A vote was "yes" or "no".  

As far as there being fewer voters supporting legalization, that's not that big of surprise.  I would be interested in knowing the party affiliation breakdown on it though.  Also, there were about 6800 fewer votes cast on the Amend A ballot issue than in the election for POTUS, at least according to KELO.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SD vote totals

Trump - 62% v Biden 35%

but Amend A

Yes - 55% v No 45%

I'm confused...
View Quote

The majority voted for freedom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top