Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2018 8:45:08 AM EDT
Hey guys I love Vermont and was thinking about going up and checking out real estate and a gun show or 2. What shows are good and what shows are bad?

Franklin center at the Howe any good?
Is Riley rink at hunter really the biggest show?

Thanks in advance,
William
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:57:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Riley Rink is the only show I've been to in Vermont, since it's right up the road from me. The spring show last year was great. Well attended, with a decent selection of goods. The shows later in the year were considerably smaller.

Here's a list that looks to be pretty complete: https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/vermont/
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
VT is the only state I've lived in where the gun shows are honestly a total hit or miss. Though I admit I've got a few great deals at the shows that were overall the worst I've been to.

It's amazing how a show with far fewer vendors than there should be (with plenty of room for more vendors!) and low attendance can also be so cramped and crowded in the aisles that it's a pain to walk around. It seems I end up at one of those every other year, somewhere in the state. No way the aisles are compatible with disability laws and it's obvious the promoters are trying to squeeze in as many vendor tables as they can into a room too small to even hold a large poker game.

Bottom line...if you have the time to attend, go to all that you can. You are sure to get deals or find something unique eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top