Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2019 12:09:06 PM EDT
Hey everybody, been on the forum for a while, haven’t posted much. I am running for Mayor in Utica N.Y., I am a major 2A guy.  I love and respect our Constitution and in need all the help I can get.

Thank You Gentlemen

Matt Arcuri
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Best of luck.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t live in Utica, so I can’t vote for you, but good luck!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Website?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Good Luck!
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you, all I’m looking for is to spread the word if you know anybody in the area.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Mayoral page on Facebook,  Matt J Arcuri for Mayor. It’s an uphill battle around here with all these cucks, I’m not a politician, just a widowed father of 3 who believes we have to start changing things at the local level and work up.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]
TY, I’d rather be posting pics of an SR 25 instead of soliciting votes, I just figure I owe it to my kids to get involved.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
That a big task your looking to take on... Utica has gone down hill since I was a kid in the 70 & 80s... They really know how to piss away money... The police surveillance vehicle that sits up at valley view, because every time they deploy it, it gets vandalized. The road projects that are still flooding. Walkways over roads that connect one shitty section to another(escape routes). They managed to turn downtown Genesee St into rubble. Eminent Domain cases they cant explain. Now theyre kicking out the Vets food pantry...  And the rat bastards are all in cahoots! Just my opinion anyway
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
My hat is off too you...

Honesty will  be the key.. You might be surprised that you might actually win.. look at AOC...

Mexico is a good example of that with them hauling the major through the streets due to failed promises..

We need that to be done here in the USA..
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree, the corruption has been going on long before the 70s though. My grandfather was a NYSP, BCI member tasked with rooting out corruption in the area. I have 3 children here, so instead of sitting around bitching I decided to act. Honestly I don’t even know how many of the problems we face can be fixed, but I believe the people deserve the truth. That way they can make an informed decision, and hightail it out if necessary. I hear you though I grew up in the same era and it’s not the same, not even close.
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Good on you Matt for stepping up and trying to do the right thing.  Best of luck to you!
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Appreciate that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top