Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 1:04:19 PM EDT
This is still going on. For those that previously did it, how long did it take for you to receive the rebate? I submitted the application two days ago.
https://utahgov.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_79dmhQq0djpcrlP
ETA: Got my rebate tracking number this afternoon. Emailed that with proof of purchase to the .gov address. Now I wait.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Got this today -
“This email is an automated response to inform you that your rebate request in the amount of $100.00 has been received and should be processed within 2-3 business days.  Please allow two weeks for delivery.  Our records indicate the payment will been sent to:”

Ok I’m done talking to myself now. Ciao.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if this applies to used safes?  I can't remember as I looked into it a while back.  

View Quote

Based on their criteria, it looks like it doesn’t matter as long as proof of purchase receipt is dated no earlier than 7/1/2019.
“To receive a rebate, participants must complete the following application. Participants will receive a rebate tracking number via email from DSAMH. In order to redeem the rebate, a participant must email the rebate tracking number and scanned proof of purchase in PDF format to (receipt dated no earlier than July 1, 2019) to [email protected] within 30 days of voucher issue date. Once proof of purchase is received and verified, participants will be issued a rebate check“.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
My wife and I got rebate checks today.

Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife and I got rebate checks today.

Thanks for the heads up.
View Quote

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top