Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2020 3:33:14 PM EDT
I chose work over flying to Virginia today but I am extremely proud of the folks who did. I think the organizers there did a great job and have some lessons to pass on.

Utah isn't in any sort of legislative danger currently but I love the idea of having some organization to lend a hand to neighboring states as future rallies and protests come up. I think it would be a good idea to start talking and meeting now. Is anyone interested in getting together for that purpose, maybe just a meal somewhere geographically central to everyone?

Did anyone from Utah make it out to Virginia today?

Edit: thread title change
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe my son and I are the only ones from Utah.  I specifically wanted to attend to see how things went and get familiar with it, in case it comes to Utah.

Short story-  we need our version of the battle buddies.  Badly.

And for that, we need military leadership.  I recognize that I’m WAY out of my element.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe my son and I are the only ones from Utah.  I specifically wanted to attend to see how things went and get familiar with it, in case it comes to Utah.

And for that, we need military leadership.  I recognize that I’m WAY out of my element.
View Quote
Thank you for being there.

I have no military experience but I am sure we can find a few among us around here. I guess this can be the Utah Battle Buddies thread.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I chose work over flying to Virginia today but I am extremely proud of the folks who did. I think the organizers there did a great job and have some lessons to pass on.

Utah isn't in any sort of legislative danger currently but I love the idea of having some organization to lend a hand to neighboring states as future rallies and protests come up. I think it would be a good idea to start talking and meeting now. Is anyone interested in getting together for that purpose, maybe just a meal somewhere geographically central to everyone?

Did anyone from Utah make it out to Virginia today?

View Quote
Where are you based out of, brother?

I agree that at this current moment, Utah isn't in imminent danger of severe 2A legislation, but it only takes one election to change that.  As President Reagan said, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

For this reason, I agree it'd be a good idea to have organized fire teams/battle buddies who meet together and train often in several different avenues.  I have been in association of a Utah militia group before that fell pretty flat and who I believe have since disbanded. But I would certainly be open to being a part of an organized effort assuming it was with like minded, Liberty driven and God-fearing men.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:31:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Where are you based out of, brother?

I agree that at this current moment, Utah isn't in imminent danger of severe 2A legislation, but it only takes one election to change that.  As President Reagan said, "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

For this reason, I agree it'd be a good idea to have organized fire teams/battle buddies who meet together and train often in several different avenues.  I have been in association of a Utah militia group before that fell pretty flat and who I believe have since disbanded. But I would certainly be open to being a part of an organized effort assuming it was with like minded, Liberty driven and God-fearing men.
View Quote
Absolutely. I don't want to have a "militia" and go nurturing any fantasies of fending off the government in the woods. I think the example set by Virginia is a powerful one, and we can organize like-minded men in friendly territory to lend a hand to future rallies and events in Virginia and elsewhere. From reading the AARs today the overwhelming negative comment was about comms and squad organization in that sort of semi-denied environment (poor cell coverage, high threshold for personal accountability amongst unknown counter protestors and unfriendly media, etc.). If we know one another and have a semblance of state-level organization we can be a greater help to our fellow Americans in need in the future.

I'm in Provo and am happy to meet up and down 15.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 3:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you!

And good luck with your battle buddy plans!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#6]
UTAH BATTLE BUDDIES!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
UTAH BATTLE BUDDIES!
View Quote
TFW a new BB thread:

Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UTAH BATTLE BUDDIES!
TFW a new BB thread:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/b1ZoZrDfRb7va/giphy.gif
MFW

Link Posted: 1/21/2020 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I think it is a great idea but without sounding like a Fudd, I think the word Battle should be left out of the equation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think it is a great idea but without sounding like a Fudd, I think the word Battle should be left out of the equation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I was able to speak with @Ben a bit at the end of the lobby day events, it does not appear that Battle Buddies is going to be used for the long term, and probably won't be used for the Utah/Western US at all.  He made a good point that trying to make some sort of assault teams out of us desk jocks wouldn't be the best use of us.  But one thing non-military people are good at (in his words) is being annoying, so being somewhat trained to work within that scope is pretty useful.  He mentioned the role of a pioneer type organization and I like the idea quite a bit.

From Wiki

A pioneer is a soldier employed to perform engineering and construction tasks. The term is in principle similar to sapper.

Pioneers were originally part of the artillery branch of European armies. Subsequently, they formed part of the engineering branch, the logistic branch, part of the infantry; or even comprised a branch in their own right.

Historically, the primary role of pioneer units was to assist other arms in tasks such as the construction of field fortifications, military camps, bridges and roads
There is a small differentiation of an Assault Pioneer

Assault Pioneer is an infantry soldier who is responsible for:

-The construction of tools for infantry soldiers to cross natural and man-made obstacles as well as breaching of enemy fortifications;
-Supervising the construction of field defensive works such as bunkers, support weapon firing positions, etc.,;
-The use of demolitions, land mines and booby traps, as well as their clearance; and
-Performing of all other normal infantry duties as the situation requires
IMO, this type of organization can really improve the response for disaster relief, emergency event and even organizing something as simple as helping guide parking and crowd handling for occasional events.  On the other end of the spectrum, it's obvious that this has real potential to make people more effective and knowledgeable about militant aspects that can occur.

I'd like to have a HUGE military involvement.  I'm an engineer with a background in farming and construction.  None of that lends any experience to recognizing the need for things like the identification band we wore on our arms in VA, the ability to write a warning order or operations order, the ability to understand the background and immense experience these guys drew on in order to walk 200 guys a half mile.  People should be used for what they are good at, that means guys like me need to know when to shut up and sit down.

I'd love to hear from anyone in the Utah area that's interested.  I'm in Sanpete County and I'd be happy to help kick things off.  Obviously I'm geographically near the center, but since the bulk of Utah's population is north of me, it also makes sense to keep things based up there if we need to.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Because I'm new to the forum, I have to break my response into 2000 Character posts... forgive the chain...

Quoted:
View Quote
You may be right.  I suppose that depends on what your definition of Battle Buddies is and what your intent of such a group would be.

Personally, I don't believe for one second that there's going to be a "boogaloo." I personally don't believe there will be another civil war or another revolution.  As harsh as this may be to hear, I believe this silliness is a conspiracy theory and wishful thinking by ignorant couch commandos.

I do, however, believe that it is my job as a husband and father to be the executive protection detail over my family. They are my responsibility to protect in every possible way, by any possible means.  My acceptance of this role means, among other things, both firearms and hand to hand combat training, physical training, and spiritual training. I have a lot of work I need to do in all three of these and several other areas in which I fall woefully short.

That said, I've heard the ol' nonsense mentality of civilians not being qualified for combat and never being able to measure up to ex-military before and I reject it. After all, a soldier is merely a civilian with military training, and believe me, I've seen plenty of ex-military that are nothing but fat worthless slugs... So vets, God bless ya, but get over yourself. Anybody with the right mindset, determination, and proper training can do what you do. Now, one thing that a lot of ex-mil definitely has over the lowly civ is actual hands on experience. That experience is certainly something that is hard, maybe even impossible to acquire in the civilian world. Because of this, civilians need to sit down and shut up when it comes to military related operations.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#12]
But I'm not talking about military operations.  I'm talking about responding to active shooters or clearing my house if it gets broken into (I live 45 minutes from the nearest police response.)

As far as a Battle Buddy Unit goes, the only reason I would be interested in associating with one is to help each other reach goals in our training efforts and should SHTF, it would be nice knowing that there is a handful of like minded souls who could step up to help each other out.  Again, I don't believe for a second that such a group would ever be qualified nor required to fight off the army of a corrupt government, be it Foreign or Domestic.

One real world scenario I could give where a UBB could come in handy is based on something that actually happened to somebody I know.  He was at out of town working when he got a call from his wife that there was a strange man in their backyard.  No markings on his jacket or his vehicle which was parked out in front of my friend's house. When she confronted the stranger, the man told her he was with Google Fiber and collecting data for installing the system in her neighborhood. He had no business card, no ID, and no markings to verify that his story was true.

My friend told his wife to get shotgun and said, if anything happens, kill him...  He expressed to me that he would have done anything to be able to call a friend or somebody he trusted who was available to go stand guard at his home until he got back from work. I agreed that it would be nice to know a team of people who you trusted both the intent of their hearts and the skill of their tactics that you could call on in a situation like this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Another real world scenario in which a UBB would be useful is in a SHTF, post-event scenario.  Say for instance if there is a sudden nation crippling earthquake leading to complete societal breakdown.  In event of such a disaster, there may be situations that call for defending our homes or communities against gangs or marauders.  There may be a situation where we need to defend our food storages, or retrieve a kidnapped family member... I would say this scenario, aside from being prophesied of in scriptures is significantly more likely than a boogaloo and I wouldn't mind being part of a system that trains and prepares for the worst case scenario.

Like BlackTuono said, if you're definition of "Battle Buddy" is to have a team that you're going to go off and fight the government in the woods with, then I agree... You should probably take "battle" out of it, or go join a "militia" so you can talk about how cool your guns are and post mirror pictures of yourself standing in your Multicam on social media... Or you could always just join a gun club... They're basically the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I’m up in Logan but would be in for a UBB get together. I wasn’t able to make it to Virginia due to work but I wish that I would have made the trek.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is sad to see fellow Utahn's who are apathy and retroactive in protecting our 2A Rights in Utah. We have some really bad bills already introduced in this legislative session again. This time they are coming at us hard. Red flag and universal background checks, you name it!
Utah Gun Rights page does a great job of tracking. Here is the direct link to bill gun bills.
I'm from Virginia and live there most my life. Virginia had republics as the majority for many years. Folks used to tell me that Virginia isn't in any danger. Them so called gun owners, conservatives, concealed permit holders were or complacent and retroactive. Many of them didn't vote, didn't say anything (call their legislators or email) against the bad gun bills only and handful of us such as myself. Which lead the commies and tyrants to take over Virginia the past November election and now they be like, "Oh shit" we are too late, time to come out! Guys don't let Utah be Virginia, it will be in the near future if you guys. Let's organize and show up at the committees when the bad guns are heard and explain to the committee why this X Y and Z bills are bad. We can easily outnumber Bloomberg's  anti 2A gang the moms demand action.

I signed up for the USSC email alerts so I know when a bad gun or good gun bill is going to be heard and I take like a half day off work and drive down to the state Capitol.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#16]
instead of utah battle buddies, could we just be called Danites?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
instead of utah battle buddies, could we just be called Danites?
View Quote
Oh boy . . . I'm not LDS but I'm going to avoid anything with shades of "secret combination."

Well, we can settle on a name later, but I do want to prototype it on the VBB. Let this thread run another week and we can pick out a date in February to have a get-together.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 12:27:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I like VCDL, Virginia Citizens Defense League.

Utah Defense Alliance

Utah 2A Defense

Utah Defenders
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#19]
The qualifications for the BB fitness testing is based on hikes within a 90-day timeframe.  We really don't have a lot of extra time if you are planning on the event in Montana in early June.

My son and I have decided to kick after this and work towards our certification asap.  I'm recovering from a recent tendon repair in my arm so we aren't hitting anything for the next week or two, depending on how long it takes for me to live without narcotics and can start using the arm a little.

We will be doing a few hikes out in the desert where we won't have to deal with snow.  We'll also use the time to shake out some gear we are getting for my son, I've done some hiking with a plate carrier and pack but it's been a while, so I'm sure I'll be making some changes as well.

Some hints, from my perspective anyway-

Gear is heavy, you need to be strong.  If you at least do deadlifts and squats you will be MUCH more prepared for hauling your gear.  The amount of core strength and shoulder strength needed to be comfortable may surprise you.  That said, strength is MUCH SLOWER and harder to gain than cardio.  If you are in reasonable shape you can get to about 90% of your cardio capacity in 3 weeks.  If you start now you will be in much better shape strengthwise this summer but next summer would be even better, it just doesn't come fast.  You need to be constant and on a good plan.

Both my son and I have done some lifting and he just finished his senior year of football, so we've mostly got to make sure we can get a good 1.5 mile time on the run.  I think.

The other thing we are doing is working on getting some good gear for him.  He's starting at zero, so we need to buy him a backpack first, then work on the PC and belt.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh boy . . . I'm not LDS but I'm going to avoid anything with shades of "secret combination."

Well, we can settle on a name later, but I do want to prototype it on the VBB. Let this thread run another week and we can pick out a date in February to have a get-together.
View Quote
I was just messin with ya. just watching the thread, i don't really know what the battle buddy thing is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#21]
I think this is a great idea. I'm way too high drag, low speed to be of much use. But I would contribute in any ways I can.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Lets plan on our first UBB hike in the west desert in about 2 weeks then.  Hike about 3 miles and shake out as much gear as possible.  Overnight is possible too, and some shooting of course.

I don't mind setting the spot, I'm pretty familiar with thee area.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm up for it, though my schedule would be more flexible three weeks out, say Saturday the 15th... We could go up to the second Grantsville Exit. I used to run up there to go shooting quite a bit when I lived up in the city. Not sure what the snow situation is out that way.

I have couple target stands we can plink away on and run some simple rifle and pistol drills.

BTW, I just heard about the shooting there in Grantsville while writing this post.  Even in a small tight-knit community, violence can and will occur... God be with the 4 fallen victims.

It may make sense for everyone intending to ruck to meet up for dinner or something before hand. I'd feel more comfortable knowing the folks I'm running around the desert with while carrying arms. ha
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#24]
I've got a project plan I sent to Ben. Want me to share it here?

If so, please join me on Wire or in some private forum and we can do just that. I really like the idea but don't want to embroil my current org with a Battle buddy concept officially. I need someone to run it as their own baby and I can offer all the possible support I can on the backend
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've got a project plan I sent to Ben. Want me to share it here?

If so, please join me on Wire or in some private forum and we can do just that. I really like the idea but don't want to embroil my current org with a Battle buddy concept officially. I need someone to run it as their own baby and I can offer all the possible support I can on the backend
View Quote
YES!

I'm not sure what you mean by join on Wire, but I'd like to see what you've got.  I'd very much like to help get this off the ground here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#26]
GD has a relevant thread. Click me
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm in.

Fairly centrally located on the southern end of Salt Lake County, I do most of my work travel in and around Utah County and further south.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:29:20 AM EDT
[#28]
So I’m considering a change of plans, instead of going out west I think I’ll head to Price for a Friday/Saturday of shooting and hiking.  If any of you haven’t been to the North Springs Range, let me quickly give you a list of the amenities-

Moving/turning motorized targets 20-100yd
Pistol shoot house
Rifle range

100yd benches

600yd benches and space for positional shooting

1,000yd covered benches and positional shooting space, including 12 zillion steel targets and a golf cart to make painting faster

1760yd target

25-800yd known/unknown distance random placement range

100-400yd unk dist ‘native’ range with natural and improved shooting positions
Pistol range with motorized paper or lots of steel
Cowboy town- this is a range comprised of about 10 ‘store fronts’ with a unique rifle/pistol range in each.  They are connected by a boardwalk and has its own kitchen and large serving area good for about 200 people in good weather.
Shotgun games (trap and skeet for sure, not sure about sporting clays)

This is all on a large campus with dry camping or RV capacity as well.  I will do the RV and probably do some hiking prior to some good rifle/pistol work with my boys.

I believe the cost for range access is $10-12/person for the day.  They don’t have range officers, just turn you loose to have fun.

I would like to spend more time training and sorting through gear than setting up a range and determining distances in the desert.

I’d like to go the 7th and 8th of February, but it’s only about an hour drive so I would be happy to go again later in February if we can get a group.  I’m not sure how much shooting I’ll do due to a bad arm that is recovering, but that allows me more time to help my sons be well sorted.

Any interest?

@LNF
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:59:26 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm interested...
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:16:13 AM EDT
[#30]
I could do a Friday into Saturday over nighter, hauling the trailer down isn't a big deal, we usually make a couple trips a year through heading to Moab and such. Of note in the future dry camping is an option for me as well.

Only thing is the rally at the Capital is that weekend, which I think we would want a strong showing.

Perhaps a dinner/get together the 7th to get to know everyone and loosely plan for the rally on the 8th?
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I never miss an opportunity to go to the Price range.  I'd be good to go for Saturday the 8th.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I never miss an opportunity to go to the Price range.  I'd be good to go for Saturday the 8th.
View Quote
There's a big rally at the Capitol that day. If y'all could make it, it could help our turnout look as big as possible.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah I'm done joining Apolitical groups.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah I'm done joining Apolitical groups.
View Quote
Why's that?

You can be both part of an apolitical body of men, and still engage in politics.

Given that neither party is 100% on our side, being done with apolitical groups shoehorns you into supporting one or the other, does it not?
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't like the idea of being apart of something that is going to help the people I am against.  Even if it is only one liberal dude.  I don't want to help him.  I love the idea of it though.  I would rather it be a conservative group though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't like the idea of being apart of something that is going to help the people I am against.  Even if it is only one liberal dude.  I don't want to help him.  I love the idea of it though.  I would rather it be a conservative group though.
View Quote
Interesting statement.

I think it's critical this group stay out of politics altogether, this is a hiking club with emphasis on aspects of hiking not typical to hiking clubs, such as medical, comms, civil response and shooting.  It will stay that type of club.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
any kid of militia group uisn't going to have a significant swath of leftists in it nor will any leftist in politics want help from a militia of any kind.

Self-segregation will come into play here and belay that fear almost with 100% certainty.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

any kid of militia group uisn't going to have a significant swath of leftists in it nor will any leftist in politics want help from a militia of any kind.

Self-segregation will come into play here and belay that fear almost with 100% certainty.
View Quote
Militia group?  Why not join one of the 3 or 4 in this state already?  I was reading this as a type of BSA thing since the BSA went all SJW.  For kids and adults alike thought.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There's a big rally at the Capitol that day. If y'all could make it, it could help our turnout look as big as possible.
View Quote
Is there something posted online about the rally?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I have an irregular and inflexible schedule but would be interesting in meeting some politically like minded individuals in UT.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#41]
I originally thought of doing a hike/shoot on the 14th but figured the baloney-holiday might be trouble for some.

In today’s political climate the political pressure on our elected officials is a large priority and should be emphasized.  I’m planning to be at the rally on 8th and will be in Price on the 14-15th.  If we can find a local place to eat I’d love to meet some of our members.

Also, there is a radio club meeting in Manti on the 3rd at 7pm.  I understand they are quite good with very active and knowledgeable participants.  My son and I will be working towards our tech test.

If anyone else would like to be in either place it would be nice to have you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 5:19:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.instagram.com/utlibertyhive/
Attachment Attached File

https://www.facebook.com/groups/168457277815994/

This came together in just a few days so details are still being fleshed out. Utah Gun Exchange has taken control of the event and will provide regular updates on the itinerary as it goes forward. It initially simply started as an idea among a bunch of dudes I know and it grew faster than it could be coordinated without a centralized effort.

Keep an eye on those sources.

If nothing else, going to the capitol and milling about for an hour, meeting some pro-2a Utahns, and buffing the numbers is worthy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#43]
The first guys who were planning it and started this are on the LARP side of things.  Glad to hear Utah Gun Exchange took this over.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Is anyone here going on saturday? is there like, an arf rally point or something?
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is anyone here going on saturday? is there like, an arf rally point or something?
View Quote
I'm going with the PBs.  Hit me up if you want info.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Going to the rally downtown?  I’m still in the air.  Possibly need to drive to American Falls ID.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm going and my son is going with the guys from Tier 1.

I can't decide if I should bring the 03A3 or the Barrett
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
While I'm not averse to changing the term for political correctness, it's essentially a military term that comes from Basic Training and AIT.  You do pretty much everything with your "battle buddy."  Mine, in 1987, was a guy from Ohio.  I still remember his name, SSN, where he went to University, etc.  We were responsible for one another - if he failed, it was my failure for not squaring him away.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#49]
For anyone that has subscribed to this thread, I've started a new thread regarding the 29th of Feb.

I tried to @ a few of you, but the forum limits how many it will recognize, so I've posted here as well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#50]
I haven't finished reading this whole thread, but, I just joined the FB group and am located in Provo, I'm always looking for new "battle buddies"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top