Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2020 10:20:16 PM EDT
I am looking to dive into comp shooting & while I plan to eventually jump into 3-Gun my current budget puts delays that (saving for a fresh set of wheels) & until that is behind me the focus is around rifles & pistol centered venues.

Sage advice is beaucoup appreciated.

EDIT
A breakdown of requisite kit along w/ entry costs along w/ insight into general structure would be dynamite!
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 10:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
OST

I shoot twice a year at Cola Warrior events but those don't shoot that much actually.  

2 gun would be cool.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Skip-J Range in Anderson has IDPA and 2 Gun matches.  

I've attended the 2 gun match a few times.  Semi-auto rifle (optics or irons divisions) and a handgun.  5 stages.  $15.  Hard to beat it, if you're a casual shooter looking to get your feet wet.

https://www.skipjrange.com/

Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#3]
looks like a couple of us are coming on 16MAY20 if the 2Gun is going to run.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Belton Gun Club. IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, Cowboy, High Power. Check out their web site.

Like wise Greenville Gun Club: .22 LR, 2 Gun, 3 Gun, Cowboy, and CPSL (matches vary from1 to 3 different guns). See their web site.

Spartanburg has a club I believe.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Sharpshooters in Greenville does IDPA twice a month and an action rifle match once per month.
Two gun or three gun would be Anderson, Belton or Greenville gun club.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By phlegm:
Skip-J Range in Anderson has IDPA and 2 Gun matches.  

I've attended the 2 gun match a few times.  Semi-auto rifle (optics or irons divisions) and a handgun.  5 stages.  $15.  Hard to beat it, if you're a casual shooter looking to get your feet wet. 

https://www.skipjrange.com/

View Quote

I hit the range contact link with a message.  Do you know if the 16MAY20 2G is running?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]
SGC has a combat pistol match.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Any PRS Rimfire going on?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:55:07 AM EDT
[#9]
In the mid state I found Panteao in Swansea is having a DMR match on 16Jun20, and a couple of us signed up.  

Hopefully they do more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top