Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2021 4:31:10 PM EDT
Eatonville High School athletes must wear tracking device if unvaccinated.  Only matter of time I would expect the same thing for general public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/washington-high-school-forcing-unvaccinated-student-athletes-wear-ankle-monitors-parent-says/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

Link left cold
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
All players, coaches and staff regardless of vaccination status have to wear a proximity anklet. This was done so the season would not have to be cancelled. The bracelets measure proximity, that way if there is an outbreak they can warn people that were close.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
"She was also informed that the device would be used for contract tracing so that in the event of a positive test, non-vaccinated students would have to quarantine for up to 14 days. Vaccinated students would not have to quarantine"

Hmm, I thought vaccinated people have to wear masks, which implies they can also spread it.

This is politics, not science.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"She was also informed that the device would be used for contract tracing so that in the event of a positive test, non-vaccinated students would have to quarantine for up to 14 days. Vaccinated students would not have to quarantine"

Hmm, I thought vaccinated people have to wear masks, which implies they can also spread it.
This is politics, not science.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
The mRNA lipid nano particle gene therapy by design only inhibits symptoms of infection. It does not in any capacity inhibit transmission, or act as a prophylaxis. Your body is still exposed to harmful spike protein and you still have a 5% chance of developing new adverse reactions to the spike protein in your system.

Delta seems to have bridged our one safe place, outdoors. It now appears to be more resistant to UV and air movement, being able to infect new hosts despite the presence of either or both.
Despite fear mongering it does not appear to be more deadly but it does appear to affect more people compared to the original strain.

It's important to understand that even if someone survives infection with little to no symptoms, evidence is showing that permanent lung tissue damage is common. But cases of much worse are happening to people getting the gene therapy, though much less common. Whether you want the shot or not (I don't, still have not received it), SARS-CoV-2 is still dangerous and likely life altering.

I think it's important to see the fear mongering for what it is. Resist anti American power moves but treat deadly pathogens like deadly pathogens and be mindful of your actions when in public. The simple things like basic hygiene goes a long way. Chances are we're going to eventually catch the virus and get the disease. But I think the chances of the virus getting less deadly as time goes on is much more likely than it getting more deadly.

There's my covid thought of the day, thanks for listening to my Ted talk.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The mRNA lipid nano particle gene therapy by design only inhibits symptoms of infection. It does not in any capacity inhibit transmission, or act as a prophylaxis. Your body is still exposed to harmful spike protein and you still have a 5% chance of developing new adverse reactions to the spike protein in your system.

Delta seems to have bridged our one safe place, outdoors. It now appears to be more resistant to UV and air movement, being able to infect new hosts despite the presence of either or both.
Despite fear mongering it does not appear to be more deadly but it does appear to affect more people compared to the original strain.

It's important to understand that even if someone survives infection with little to no symptoms, evidence is showing that permanent lung tissue damage is common. But cases of much worse are happening to people getting the gene therapy, though much less common. Whether you want the shot or not (I don't, still have not received it), SARS-CoV-2 is still dangerous and likely life altering.

I think it's important to see the fear mongering for what it is. Resist anti American power moves but treat deadly pathogens like deadly pathogens and be mindful of your actions when in public. The simple things like basic hygiene goes a long way. Chances are we're going to eventually catch the virus and get the disease. But I think the chances of the virus getting less deadly as time goes on is much more likely than it getting more deadly.

There's my covid thought of the day, thanks for listening to my Ted talk.
View Quote

There is a new vaccine that is close to hitting the market that i'm holding out for.  it has much lower side effects, much higher protection against different strains and used different technology than the MRNA stuff.  the company making it is novavax.  I have no skin in the game with them, I did a bunch of reading and it was the first one I have researched that didn't seem rushed and seemed like they developed it the right way including doing all the required trials and safety stuff.  Here is a write up on it.  Another article i read said that they are shooting for a mid-october approval from FDA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/novavax-statement-cdc-guidance-covid-200700936.html
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#6]
My opinion is that ankle monitors for anyone not under house arrest or courts' control constitutes a breach of of one's constitutional right to privacy. I hope this blows up in their smarmy faces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top