Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2018 9:51:52 PM EDT
...been hanging over greater Seattle area way too long.  Seeing a lot of folks getting out of town for a few for sunnier environs.  At least we have a day or two of sun slated within the next week or so.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...been hanging over greater Seattle area way too long.  Seeing a lot of folks getting out of town for a few for sunnier environs.  At least we have a day or two of sun slated within the next week or so.
View Quote
I will trade you for a few days, when something falls out of the sky around here, it is still fluffy white and makes driving far more difficult, hell I still have the snow plow on the truck!

Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
This is totally feeling like a July 5th year.  :(

After 40 plus years I really, really, hate this fucking state.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 1:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I went to the dry side last weekend, trying to escape it, but it rained harder over there than it did over here. Just a few more weeks, hang in there. Lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty sure my house is going to float away before the morning
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is totally feeling like a July 5th year.  :(

After 40 plus years I really, really, hate this fucking state.
View Quote
What I don't mind so much is the rain but the constant soginess, cloudiness, and inability to just do things outside without being wet.

I've lived here all my life and it seems to annoy the shit out of me more and more every year. At least in the winter East of the mountains it will usually be dry.

I always get a kick from the out of staters visiting in summer, "wow it's Soo green and fresh!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What I don't mind so much is the rain but the constant soginess, cloudiness, and inability to just do things outside without being wet.

I've lived here all my life and it seems to annoy the shit out of me more and more every year. At least in the winter East of the mountains it will usually be dry.

I always get a kick from the out of staters visiting in summer, "wow it's Soo green and fresh!"
View Quote
Yep agreed, and the nice (but extremely short) summer sure isn't worth the rain, or the other bullshit in this state.

Arizona here I come, hopefully by year end.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Emerald Downs has a nice lake now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Emerald Downs has a nice lake now.
View Quote
The rear half of my back yard is ankle deep.  My dog is having a blast though so it's cool.  He chases the ball into it and romps around, splashing, as if it's the best time he's ever had.  I like to see him happy so momma and I are coping.  Her Chihuahua, on the other hand, couldn't be more miserable when he's outside.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Olympia got 2 inches yesterday bringing the total to 6 inches in April.

Normal April amount is just over 2.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Hello from sunny, warm Phoenix, AZ where I am vacationing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, I guess there is something to be said for Oklahoma... Rain is rather rare down here at Ft Sill.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Today is actually the 110th of January.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today is actually the 110th of January.
View Quote
That took me a second.  lol.

Well played sir.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#15]
My weather app shows 0% precip through next friday
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#16]
My new whiny little bitch.  Went from 6 inches of rain to a yellow driveway.  Can't breath for shit and my eyes feel like they have salty beach sand in them.  

I think I need to borrow that mask of yours to go outside these days Boom Stick!

It will get better I know.

Totally looking forward to this week.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's going to talk a lot more rain to even start washing the stink off of seattle.
View Quote
A few lahars from an active Mt. Rainier might do it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A few lahars from an active Mt. Rainier might do it.
View Quote
Lahar maps show it reaching renton at best. Tacoma takes most of the beating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top