Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2022 7:15:23 AM EDT
Headed to Tybee for a few days and looking for any recommendations for restaurants. Looking mostly for seafood options and maybe some BBQ. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m not a seafood fan, but my wife is. Whenever we go to Tybee or Savannah, we eat here The Crab Shack
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
In addition to the Crab Shack, I like:
Fannies on the Beach
Aj's
Breakfast club (for breakfast)
Salt Island Fish and Beer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The best restaurants tend to be in Savannah, my experience on Tybee has been that its more tourist trap type places than anything else. But, its been 3 years since I visited.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Crab shack is good, I really wish they had kept johnny Harris's open in Savannah, it was good BBQ, bowtie BBQ is the same family so it'd be worth trying. I would not drive to st Simons to eat at southern soul BBQ, that's some of the most overrated BBQ I've ever eaten. Don't be afraid to venture out on the coast, the fishdock is near Darien and is jam up and so is B&Js in Darien. The shell house outside of Savannah in Pooler is also great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top