Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2020 10:14:58 PM EDT
A few spots just opened up in the 2 gun match I am signed up for. I have never shot anything but high power service rifle or service pistol. Anyone want to join me?

Register here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link isn’t working.

Would love to shoot a 2G match, but I already have a long range steel match on the dance card that day.

Best of luck
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, thanks! Fixed.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!

Sounds like a great opportunity to embarrass myself, waste some ammo, and get jammed up for some weird Maryland gun laws.

I'm down!  

Just signed-up for the waiting list.  Not yet sure which squad I'll be assigned to.

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome!

Sounds like a great opportunity to embarrass myself, waste some ammo, and get jammed up for some weird Maryland gun laws.

I'm down!  

Just signed-up for the waiting list.  Not yet sure which squad I'll be assigned to.

View Quote
Which squad are you in? You sign up for 2 gun or something else?
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Not squadded yet.  Still waitlisted.

Signed up for 2-gun.

Awaiting update from match director.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 6:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not squadded yet.  Still waitlisted.

Signed up for 2-gun.

Awaiting update from match director.
View Quote
There are 7 open slots...not sure why it hasn't let you squad yet. I wish we could fill all those slots with 2 gun shooters.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#7]
That was tons of fun.

Was nice to see what I could do and where I can improve.

Weather was great.  Was nice to get some fresh air.

Cool to see some Arfcommers / Virginia Battle Buddies there.  Hope to see more join the next time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That was tons of fun.

Was nice to see what I could do and where I can improve.

Weather was great.  Was nice to get some fresh air.

Cool to see some Arfcommers / Virginia Battle Buddies there.  Hope to see more join the next time.
View Quote
Oh yeah. Very much look forward to the next time. Let me find an event and I'll put it out shortly...
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Never knew that place held 2G matches. A recent addition?

How was the match? Number of stages/rounds per stage? Any long range (200+yds) rifle involved or was it all hoser stages in bays?

It's only an hour drive so I might add that range to my Practiscore account to get other match announcements.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How was the match? Number of stages/rounds per stage? Any long range (200+yds) rifle involved or was it all hoser stages in bays?

It's only an hour drive so I might add that range to my Practiscore account to get other match announcements.
View Quote
All 75y and closer. 4 stages, 12 to 24 rifle rounds per stage, and 22 to 25 pistol rounds assuming you don't miss.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All 75y and closer. 4 stages, 12 to 24 rifle rounds per stage, and 22 to 25 pistol rounds assuming you don't miss.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. Could be a nice little match that doesn't turn into a 14hr day like 3G/2G at PNTC was with the commute and 5-6 stages.

Loved shooting those matches, but once the kiddo arrived they became a non-starter. They also seem to have gone downhill in the quality of their matches any way since Tom P. left, making it an even harder sell to make the drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top