Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2021 8:26:38 PM EDT
He'll be out at the Country Thunder site on the 15th of January.

Trump rally
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill be going
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Taking the wife and daughter. Any input on what its like at country thunder? Grass, dirt, paved roads? Its about 20 min from my house but ive never been to country thunder
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get there by car, it’s paved all the way, gravel/dirt parking lots, audience area is like a large grassy field, bring your own chairs.
Take food and water for the wait while leaving, there’s only one road in and out, and it takes forever to get back to 79, worse if someone screws up.
Day time temps will be good, but that sun goes down and it’ll get chilly quick, hopefully no wind as if it gets going the dust from the river bed can be nasty.

I’ll be out there, since I live about 2 miles away in a straight line I’ll do as we do for Country Thunder, just take my SXS up the riverbed and meet up with a few friends.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thx gunslinger!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top