Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2020 12:24:43 PM EDT
Trump has another campaign appearance scheduled for March 2nd in Charlotte.

Anyone local and with time...this might be an excellent opportunity for registering folks for GRNC & helping local candidates with literature.

I’m thinking of going there to campaign for a few local candidates, but I have to leave & be at work at 10 am, in a location 2 hours away...

I’m wondering if anyone will even be there before 10am....

I'm hoping to gather a team of folks to meet there, and I pass along literature to my relief who can stay for maybe 2-4 hours, then hand them off to his relief, etc.

Most of the folks I know, prefer to vote on election day so it's probably a few thousand there that haven't voted, and aren't even familiar with GRNC...

It's a great chance to help folks and meet other great people.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Mon, March 02, 2020

Charlotte, NC
07:00 pm (EST)

Bojangles Coliseum
2700 East Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28205

I can't stay there long, I really wish we had a local crew that could handle it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
It's Sunday night  

I wonder if people are camping out tonight.  Doubt it

I hope there is a big crowd, Charlotte is a Democratic stronghold.

I don't live far from the arena, I think i'll drive by tomorrow to see what's going on
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Fair number of people camped out by the venue as of 4am
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#5]
wish I had the time to go since I live very close to the stadium.  would love to see what these rally's are all about.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Drove past it this morning, looked like already a few thousand people lined up at 645 am although can't see it that well from the westbound side of 74. Can't go but leaving the office around lunch time to work the rest of the day from home (because I have to drive right past the arena and may as well pitch a tent at the office if I waited until the end of the day to leave) so will update sometime between noon-2
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I drove by the arena around 3:15

There will be an overflow crowd  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top