Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2022 11:12:11 AM EDT
Do you guys know any good tree service removal companies around my area?
Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're on the east side of DFW, I used Chris Whitlock a few times over the last 10 years or so. (469)951-2016

He'll schedule a visit and provide an estimate later that day.  His crew also cut up some of the branches and stacked them in the firewood rack.  They don't have a way to split the larger pieces.

mm

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve used Chippers Tree Service a couple of times and they did great work.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t know what area you live in but I’ve used Golden Tree in Lewisville a few times, no complaints.  They brought a trailered wood chipper and left zero mess.

I thought pricing was high but their work was very good.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is your area?

The tree guys I use do a great job, stump grinding and trimming up/removing trees. I'm a GC, just about every major project I do has a few trees that need work. Used the same crew for several years now.

I have the guys phone number, but im. Ot sure he wants it posted up. PM me or email and I'll send it over

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Tenorio Tree Service in NRH is pretty good.  Mike is an actual Arborist (with a Degree).
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Parker Tree Service was very good and reasonable several years ago.

Pro  tip: Don't use anyone that shows up with ladders.  

Someone that knows what they are doing will use their bucket truck, and will climb the tree if they can't get their bucket truck into position.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top