Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2021 2:52:45 AM EDT
Tally ho! I am looking to diversify my stable of training facilities. Given the degree of aneurysm-inducing criminal insanity jam packed into these last few years I’ve not expanded beyond SC Gun School, in Easley (which I intend to continue to patronize).

Given the temperate summer climate, I am particularly interested in a facility which incorporates distance running/sprinting into their classes!

Thanks a lot!  

P.S.
I am about 5-10 mins from PSA Greenville.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want to run and shoot, check out a Tactical Games Skirmish at “Sawmill.” It’s not a class, it’s a competition, but you’ll be better off for doing it, especially after you spend a few weeks getting tuned up.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want to run and shoot, check out a Tactical Games Skirmish at “Sawmill.” It’s not a class, it’s a competition, but you’ll be better off for doing it, especially after you spend a few weeks getting tuned up.
View Quote

I cannot tell a lie, that looks ferocious. However, I am a tad apprehensive vs the lengthy (40+ minute commute).
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Where can you train for that id love to try that. I need a place to train though. Do they open the facility to the public?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Where can you train for that id love to try that. I need a place to train though. Do they open the facility to the public?
View Quote

I’m lucky that I can train at my house. I have done some training days at Panteo, I just told them ahead of time that I would be moving around a lot and that I would be safe.

The Sawmill is kind of a weird setup. I don’t think they have memberships, but they have a pretty busy open enrollment training schedule. There are Tactical Games and Skirmishes all over the country though.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Sawmill is not open to the public.  They are oriented toward training classes and events.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep ‘em comin’!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top