Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2023 4:34:32 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File
BNSF dumped one in the river this afternoon. 4 injured, had to be rescued by boat. 10-15 cars off. Shipping containers in the flooded river. Railroad said mostly Lithium batteries and paint in the loads.  Anyone closer than I am? I'm a few miles inland from Marquette/Prairie Du Chien.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Was in Lansing on Tuesday visiting the MIL. They closed the bridge going to Wisconsin before we left town.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Spent a few days in Dubuque this week. The water is beautiful but very high. They have all the dams and locks  wide open!
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Spent a few days in Dubuque this week. The water is beautiful but very high. They have all the dams and locks  wide open!
View Quote
I'm only 70 miles from Dubuque. We go there frequently for Dr. appointments and our daughter lives there. She works at the Hotel Julien.  We're headed there today, wife has appointments at the Mercy cancer center.
Lot's of good places to eat in Dubuque and the area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top