Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2018 3:10:37 AM EDT
Hope everyone here is safe, appears a big one hit near Christiana and continued on a path just west of Woodbury.  Several houses confirmed destroyed, I'm hearing a lot of sirens from I-24 near 840.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I got the phone alert and heard sirens in Sango last night but it was just heavy wind for us.

My son's 2nd job (broke college kid) is to deliver pizza and he was working so they all huddled up in the building for a bit.

Other than that, not much up this way I believe
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The Christiana one was near my house.  A friends house received some damage to his roof and separate shop.  Me being me, I slept thru it.  LOL
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I was listening to the radio and they were calling out tornadoes all around me.  The one in Christiana they said was flinging debris 16k get into the air.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]
It was rocking and rolling around Pleasant View last night, but I don’t think any tornadoes touched the ground. Mrs. IHJ’s phone told us to take shelter immediately, and we did, but all we got was a bunch of wind and rain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top