Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2021 3:30:49 PM EDT
for me to take a friends 10/22 to an appleseed event.

Want to take my sons to an Appleseed shot.
One 10/22 short of us each having one.
I will go be poor some where else.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
the second amendment to the constitution states, " the right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed", asking permission to borrow or loan a firearm is an infringement!!!   IE don't ask don't tell
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the second amendment to the constitution states, " the right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed", asking permission to borrow or loan a firearm is an infringement!!!   IE don't ask don't tell
View Quote

I know, right?

Not that I would.
But I think my friend would hesitate out of fear of consequences...
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
who is going to be checking serial numbers and registration?  will you have to show proof of ownership?  it's a 10/22

don't ask, don't tell!  the fact that we can't share our toys is laughable,  I was taught to share my toys!
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Goodbye Kali North!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
who is going to be checking serial numbers and registration?  will you have to show proof of ownership?  it's a 10/22

don't ask, don't tell!  the fact that we can't share our toys is laughable,  I was taught to share my toys!
View Quote

Assault rifle, dontchya know!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
What’s the meme? Become ungovernable!
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What’s the meme? Become ungovernable!
View Quote

First step, accomplished!  Mrs. Scratch45 already finds me partially ungvernable!
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

First step, accomplished!  Mrs. Scratch45 already finds me partially ungvernable!
View Quote

See, that wasn’t so hard.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#9]
If I still lived in the state I'd have been more than happy to lend you a .22

Don't ask, don't tell and all that jazz.

If you live near Spokane I'll come shoot with you and bring an extra along for the day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top