Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2018 9:20:13 PM EDT
How many times can the state keep going back to the well before they are caught? Where does this money go?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/20/new-york-fines-deutsche-bank-205m-for-money-manipulation/
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Where does this money go?
View Quote
I bet it's NOT going back to the investors that were taken advantage of....
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#2]
You do mean taken advantage of by the state?
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
How long until the banks tell N.Y. to F off and leave the state? More and more are moving to Charlotte already.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]
And not one response as to where the money goes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How long until the banks tell N.Y. to F off and leave the state? More and more are moving to Charlotte already.
View Quote
Strangely enough, JP Morgan-Chase is not there. My sister works for them and at one point it looked like they might have to move there because of my brother-in-laws job. She was upset because there would be no possibility of a transfer for her.  That did not happen and the next city that is a possibility is out west and Chase is there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top