Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2021 11:59:51 PM EDT
Looking for local tire store recommendations.

My mom lives in NC and is visiting friends in Wayne, MI.  Today she had a flat on I-94.  A guy pulled over and changed the tire for her. (A great big thanks to whoever that gentleman is.  Good people still exist in the world. AAA can suck it)

She said that the tire will need to be replaced. She will get 2 new tires and maybe all 4,  They are starting to wear and due to be replaced towards the end of this year.  

The friends she is staying with are not car people.  The whole family leases cars for a couple of years and turns them in for a new, rince and repeat.  They don't ever buy tires so they don't have a garage or tire store that they trust.

Does anyone have any Tire Shop recommendations in the Wayne, MI area?  Hopefully a place that is somewhat honest and won't pull one over on my 69 year old mom.  If it matters the car is a 2019 Kia Rio.

tldr:  Need a tire shop recommendation in Wayne, MI.  My mom needs a new tire and is 600 miles from home.  Hopefully someone can recommend a honest shop.

Thanks

Gunwish
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:56:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been using AWADA tire, Wayne and Van Born. Reasonable price, Call and see what they can do. 734-729 8266
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discount Tire or Belle Tire per GD thread
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Belle tire always good to deal with. best wishes for your Mom.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#4]
A bit farther to drive, but I've always had great service at Budget Tire of Taylor.

It's in Lincoln Park.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top