BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/25/2018 11:20:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it really that much of a challenge to put on a pair of pants or are there going to be other events?
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 12:13:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it really that much of a challenge to put on a pair of pants or are there going to be other events?
View Quote
It's quite the challenge after Thanksgiving
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]
So whats the deal with a bunch of your guns only being for sale to LEO? I thought the point of splitting up into Proven Arms was to be able to sell to us lowly peasants.

I realize the gun you posted in this thread says its available to everyone but browsing your website a bunch of others are still restricted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So whats the deal with a bunch of your guns only being for sale to LEO? I thought the point of splitting up into Proven Arms was to be able to sell to us lowly peasants.

I realize the gun you posted in this thread says its available to everyone but browsing your website a bunch of others are still restricted.
View Quote
Bump
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Are these sunglasses only available to law enforcement too?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No these are available to everyone.

We are LE/Mil with S&W, SIG, FNH, Beretta, IWI, Springfield.

All our Springfield firearms can be sold to anyone. Your price will be lower if you are LE/MIL Qualified. There are many weapons in the store, that we can sell to anyone. Just some of our firearms are LE only. Not all of them.

As for product outside firearms, there is no restriction on who we can sell too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are these sunglasses only available to law enforcement too?
No these are available to everyone.

We are LE/Mil with S&W, SIG, FNH, Beretta, IWI, Springfield.

All our Springfield firearms can be sold to anyone. Your price will be lower if you are LE/MIL Qualified. There are many weapons in the store, that we can sell to anyone. Just some of our firearms are LE only. Not all of them.

As for product outside firearms, there is no restriction on who we can sell too.
So what was the point of splitting up into Proven Arms if you still have the exact same shitty LEO only requirements?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not sure what you are referring too when you say "Shitty LEO requirements".  LE/Mil requirements come from the Manufacturer. Proven Arms does not determine the rules for LE/Mil sales. We sign a contract with the Companies, and they tell us what the requirements are for LE/Mil.  I'm retired Military myself, and I make sure all our Vets and active duty are taken care of.
View Quote
I mean exactly what I said. Even though you supposedly split up into 2 separate companies, both companies still only sell certain brands of firearms to certain higher classes of citizens (law enforcement).

So I don't understand what the point of your little publicity stunt was or why you have two different companies that sell the exact same things.

Oh and I also noticed you still sell high capacity magazines to law enforcement in ban states. If you had any decency at all you would stop treating law enforcement as a higher class citizen and stop supporting stripping of rights of normal citizens but not law enforcement.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Updating with latest offer. We look forward to seeing you in the store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SCAR 20S Now Available For Order (MIL/LE)
Hahaha, bad timing
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hahaha, bad timing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SCAR 20S Now Available For Order (MIL/LE)
Hahaha, bad timing
No kidding. This is beyond ridiculous.

Long available only to military and LE customers, FN announced Tuesday they are releasing a commercial version of the SCAR 20 rifle.

The 7.62x51mm-chambered FN MK20 SSR, or Sniper Support Rifle, has been fielded within USSOCOM units over the past decade and promises sub-MOA accuracy out to and beyond 1,000 yards.

The new commercial SCAR 20S version sports much the same specs to include a 20-inch, 1-in-12-inch twist, heavy profile barrel and an adjustable stock outfitted with numerous MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at the 3-, 6-, 9-, and 12 o’clock positions. Importantly, it also comes with a factory-installed, double-stage Geissele Super SCAR trigger that provides a 3.5 to 4.5-pound trigger pull.
And yet here is Proven Arms still limiting this only to LE/MIL.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/169179/keyboard-warrior-600x370-732315.png

Read below and educate yourself.  Your ignorance and persistence are baffling.

We are proud to participate in FN's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers.

Eligible customers are:

[ul]
Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
Court Judges
District and Deputy District Attorneys

You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.

We participate in several different manufacturers’ LE/Mil firearm programs. Most programs generally work as follows:

We sign a contract to be an LE/Mil dealer for a manufacturer’s program. This allows us to purchase firearms directly from the manufacturer at LE/Mil program pricing (lower than what most other dealers pay), but it restricts us to selling those firearms acquired through the program to qualified purchasers only. Part of every agreement like this is that a dealer is required to collect and keep on file proof of eligibility for each sale of a program firearm. Sometimes the program firearms have different part numbers, and sometimes they don’t. Either way, firearms are serialized, and dealers have to be able to prove any specific serial # obtained through the program was sold to an eligible purchaser. The programs are audited, and the penalty for not following the rules is losing your LE/Mil dealership.

For 99.9% of the LE/Mil firearms we stock or advertise, they are also available to us through commercial channels, but at a higher cost. We carry many non-restricted firearms in our stores (many more than we do on our website) and are happy to special order almost anything we don’t stock and get it to you at a very competitive price.

So, to be clear, with program guns it is not a matter of a dealer simply choosing to offer a discount to some and not to others. Program guns cost the dealer less, but they come with sales restrictions. We’d love to be able to offer program-sourced guns to all legal purchasers, but that’s how you get kicked out of the program.

So, if you qualify under a manufacturer’s program rules, we can get what you want through the manufacturer’s program for their program price. If you do not qualify, we can get you one through “commercial” channels (usually a commercial wholesale distributor) at a competitive, but generally higher price.

We’re happy to serve all legal customers at best possible pricing.

Hope this helps your understanding of our programs! As always, you are most welcome to visit our store, and we'll give you a 30round Magpul PMAG and a Proven Arms & Outfitters sticker for your effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. This is beyond ridiculous.

And yet here is Proven Arms still limiting this only to LE/MIL.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/169179/keyboard-warrior-600x370-732315.png

Read below and educate yourself.  Your ignorance and persistence are baffling.

We are proud to participate in FN's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers.

Eligible customers are:

[ul]
Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
Court Judges
District and Deputy District Attorneys

You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.

We participate in several different manufacturers’ LE/Mil firearm programs. Most programs generally work as follows:

We sign a contract to be an LE/Mil dealer for a manufacturer’s program. This allows us to purchase firearms directly from the manufacturer at LE/Mil program pricing (lower than what most other dealers pay), but it restricts us to selling those firearms acquired through the program to qualified purchasers only. Part of every agreement like this is that a dealer is required to collect and keep on file proof of eligibility for each sale of a program firearm. Sometimes the program firearms have different part numbers, and sometimes they don’t. Either way, firearms are serialized, and dealers have to be able to prove any specific serial # obtained through the program was sold to an eligible purchaser. The programs are audited, and the penalty for not following the rules is losing your LE/Mil dealership.

For 99.9% of the LE/Mil firearms we stock or advertise, they are also available to us through commercial channels, but at a higher cost. We carry many non-restricted firearms in our stores (many more than we do on our website) and are happy to special order almost anything we don’t stock and get it to you at a very competitive price.

So, to be clear, with program guns it is not a matter of a dealer simply choosing to offer a discount to some and not to others. Program guns cost the dealer less, but they come with sales restrictions. We’d love to be able to offer program-sourced guns to all legal purchasers, but that’s how you get kicked out of the program.

So, if you qualify under a manufacturer’s program rules, we can get what you want through the manufacturer’s program for their program price. If you do not qualify, we can get you one through “commercial” channels (usually a commercial wholesale distributor) at a competitive, but generally higher price.

We’re happy to serve all legal customers at best possible pricing.

Hope this helps your understanding of our programs! As always, you are most welcome to visit our store, and we'll give you a 30round Magpul PMAG and a Proven Arms & Outfitters sticker for your effort.
I highly suggest you start advertising that it's only the discounted price that's available for mil/LEO. The way your ads and website are set up it indicates that you can't sell to civilians at all.

Even though I disagree with mil/leo getting better pricing, I understand it isn't your choice.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Proven Arms has great deals on size 52 magpul pants for all you basement cheeto eating operators ...

Dear proven arms please offer free imitation crab meat platter on Saturdays ..
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Judges and DAs get a discount? Bizarre. I might as well get a discount with my DoD contractor CAC then.

I know it's not your guys' program, not crapping on you. I'm a semi regular customer and will always come back.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Is the latest offer already live?  Or do the prices kick in on BF?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I'll swing by for 3-4 Anderson lowers at the opening bell.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 5:44:51 AM EDT
[#38]
So those M&P prices are for everybody???? I've been wanting a new 2.0 Compact and at that price, I might just have to get 1......
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I was treated very well by the guys there on Friday. Your customer service has improved greatly since the hit-and-miss days on Hookers Row. Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top