Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2021 3:47:41 PM EDT
Was wondering if anyone has come across a Grey Ghost Precision forged lower receiver locally?

I built a complete upper with a GGP forged upper receiver. I really like the finish. I have had problems finding a lower so I can finish the rifle. I could use another branded receiver, but I am kinda of picky .. The finish on these receivers which I believe were made by Mega/Zev is hard to match. I have seen a few come up on Gunbroker for insane money .. I have signed up for every alert service for when these come back in stock, but would like to finish this off. If anyone has come across one of these in KS, please let me know..

Hail Marry - I know..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top